Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid (21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Orange Scent)

by Dawn

Effectively cuts through tough food residue and grease. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Gentle, pleasant scent.

Is the chemical in this product harmful to skin?
Start your review of Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid (21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Orange Scent)!
Plano, TX
Always has been my go-to for dish washing soap! My mama uses it, now I use it. Definitely does its job in getting dishes clean, smells great, makes your hands soft, and a little bit goes a long way. The bottle is slim and can conveniently be left out on the sink or in a cabinet. Love it!
Has the grease cutting powers of dawn with an even better smell. It makes washing dishes a little bit more enjoyable haha. I usually purchase at Walmart so I can get a bigger bottle. The regular size bottle seems to last me a few months though. A little goes a long way!
I use Dawn because it really is the best detergent on the market. It cuts through grease better than anything else out there--I even use it to help remove grease spots from clothing before I launder them. The green apple scent is my preferred version; it's a little lighter than the original scent and yet still does a great job. This is one that's always on my shopping list.
Penn Valley, CA
Nice to find a dish soap that doesn't smell like lemons or mint! My hands are sensitive and get dried off easy from harsh soaps. This one is pretty good on that front and cleans well plus is cheaper than other brands. So i will keep rotating it in my dishwashing duties
Winter Park, FL
I love the smell of apples and plus it really cleans the dishes. The price is reasonable, sometimes you get what you pay for. I purchased it at Publix and again, the apple scent is nice and strong. I would recommend it to others who loves the smell of apples.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best, I really like the orange scent especially, this product cleans so well your grease problems are washed away with the Dawn dishwashing liquid. I recommend this to everyone who want their dishes clean without having to add more...
Austin, TX
It gets the job done. I have been buying dawn for a long time and have always liked how well it works on greases and various left overs on my plates from the different foods I cook at home. Just a tiny bit on the sponge and I'm good to go.
This product has so many uses! It is great for all kinds of things! I use it for getting buildup out of my hair, to clean my floors, to kill fleas on my dogs, and so many other things. I always have dawn in my house!
Lehi, UT
Dawn is by far the best dish detergent I have used. Not only does it work great and smell great but it is also easy on my very sensitive skin. It cuts through dirt and grease easily and leaves dishes completely clean.
Avondale, AZ
I use this soap to wash my hands and my silverware. It feels soft and never harsh on skin, but removes any stains from plates or silverware. It is a good value and very affordable. I recommend for any purpose!