Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid (21.6 Oz (Single Pack), Orange Scent) uploaded by Jamille D.

BY DAWN

Effectively cuts through tough food residue and grease. Leaves dishes sparkling clean. Gentle, pleasant scent. see more...

• Is the chemical in this product harmful to skin?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
Always has been my go-to for dish washing soap! My mama uses it, now I use it. Definitely does its job in getting dishes clean, smells great, makes your hands soft, and a little bit goes a long way. The bottle is slim and can conveniently be left out on the sink or in a cabinet. Love it!
Ashley P.
Manchester, TN
I use dawn for everything! Dishes, washing horses, spot treating clothes, you name it! I also love they donate to wildlife involved in oil spills! A little goes a long way. Can't live without dawn! There's always a coupon in dollar general digital coupons!
Linda M.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is the best, I really like the orange scent especially, this product cleans so well your grease problems are washed away with the Dawn dishwashing liquid. I recommend this to everyone who want their dishes clean without having to add more...
Layken B.
This product has so many uses! It is great for all kinds of things! I use it for getting buildup out of my hair, to clean my floors, to kill fleas on my dogs, and so many other things. I always have dawn in my house!
Hannah B.
Troy, AL
Dawn is one of the best soaps there is. But this orange smells terrible. And I am a lover of orange smells! Dawn is always fairly priced! I would recommend Dawn original!
Kristina K.
I love the scent of this dish soap! It's a unique smell that you wouldn't typically expect. I bought it at my local grocery store. I can't really think of any cons with this soap. It was a good value for the size and it is very effective. I'd definitely recommend to a friend.
Lori K.
Orlando
I love the smell and dawn stays on my sponge longer making it more convenient...I don't have to keep putting more soap so it lasts longer!
Allie S.
Owatonna , MN
I actually don't use this for dishes lol I use it for my make up brushes and my beauty sponges! Nothing takes make up out like Dawn!
Caleigh M.
While I usually prefer the blue or green dish soap this one obviously works the same and gets the grease off my pots and pans.
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
You can’t beat how fresh this dish soap smells! Dawn is great at removing grease and other leftover food from cooking!
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
Is the chemical in this product harmful to skin?