Dawn Ultra Dish Liquid - Apple Blossom, 9 oz uploaded by Raven W.

BY DAWN

Get the squeaky-clean dishes you're looking for with Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid! Dawn Ultra dish soap has the strength you need to fight even the toughest grease. It's concentrated so it can clean 2X more greasy dishes* while suds last. So you can cook up big meals in the kitchen without worrying about a big mess in the sink. see more...

Lisa W.
We used to be Palmolive people but we found Apple flavored Dawn and now we are hooked. They're priced the same but we love the fresh, fruity scent of the apple that we only found with Dawn. We also love that Dawn is the company that's used to clean oil from birds, so it's nice that we agree with the morals of the company.
Brooke B.
Boardman
I've used this scent and it's lovely. Strong. Nothing works like dawn. Worth the extra money, in my opinion. When I have really tough stains on pans I put a squeeze of dawn in, fill it up with water and put it on low heat on the stove for five or ten minutes. Everything, even the toughest stuff, comes right off.
Kayla H.
Carlsbad, CA
Love this scent a much cause it's very fruity and doesn't smell like you just did a bunch of dishes! Sometimes I'll use it just to clean my hands cause it does such a great job at cleaning off dirt and leaves your hands smelling fresh!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This dish soap smells so good! It’s very crisp and delicious smelling. Like fresh Granny Smith apples! You only need a small amount to clean a good amount of dishes. I bought this at target and will definitely buy again!
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
This is the only dish soap we buy in our house. We buy it in the gallon size from Costco and use soap dispensing scrubbers. It's a good price for how much you get and it's smells good and doesn't dry out your hands
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Gets all the grease out of dirty dishes my go to dish soap I can always count on my dishes being clean and very affordable,I only use Dawn! It works great at getting your dishes so clean!
Stephanie W.
Brooklyn, NY
This dishwashing soap has a pretty nice smell to it. It gets rid of grease and does it's job of keeping the dishes squeaky clean. I used to buy the small size ones when I used to live in dorms and they lasted me a good while.
Theresa A.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is the best smelling of the Dawn dish soap. I always count on Dawn because it cuts through the grease and still is gentle on my sensitive skin. I don't usually use the dishwasher, so most of my dishes I washed by hand. I depend on Dawn every day.
Katie W.
Concord
This soap is tough on grease! As a member of a southern household, I have experience with freshly cleaned dishes that still feel greasy. We tried a few different brands before we got to dawn. The apple blossom is my favorite scent. It is fragrant, but not off-putting and has a nice, sweet scent. I would recommend this product!
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
We only use dawn in our home. I recently deviated from the original blue to the apple scented. I love it, it smells really good and still gets our dishes really clean...however I feel like it's not as versatile as the blue dawn. I use that to get grease stains out of clothing, and this one just doesn't work as well.