BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
When it says three times the power it means it!! There's nothing bad that I can say about Dawn they are one of the best soaps for washing dishes I also use it to get grease stains or oil stains out of clothing. I get a lot of mud in clothes and it also is great for that. I use the original because it does not have an overbearing sent to it I do not like scented soaps. Dawn also does not leave my hands feeling dried out which I really like.
Gemini M.
Love this stuff. Smells great. Classic product and brand. Lathers nicely. Gets my dishes clean without using a ton of product. Doesn't leave a film on dishes. Would recommend to any and everybody.
Nataly C.
Gibsonton, FL
I use this for everything even my makeup brushes it get the oils and dirt out so well. (Story time) one day my 2 year old daughter put a whole tub of Vaseline in her hair and I could not get it out with shampoo this soap saved my life lol it got all of the Vaseline out thank God and it saved me from having to soak my toddler for hours in the shower just to get that mess out. 😭😆😂 omyyyword thanks dawn!
Maria B.
Georgetown, OH
Dawn is the only thing I can use that don't break my hands out. Dawn products are great.it gets the grease off the dishes,and clothes.Love my dawn.
Joe J.
Dover, DE
Dawn is my go to cleaner ,my grass killer and weed works grate.aadd to your presume washer and clean your windows.
Michelle L.
San Antonio
Super force to start the fat and at the same time protects my hands, years of using it endorses my recommendation
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
the SUPER dishwashing soap! i have always had a dishwasher but those never clean as well as dawn dishsoap does! soothes your hands as well so no drying out as it cleans grease like you have never seen before! just set your dishes in the sink, put soap in with some hot water and watch the magic of dawn work its ways with your dishes, besides getting them super clean dawn brings out a great smell with it. so many bubbles too.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
Good product, great scent choices.. it works really well on touch grease and leaves plates nice and shiny.super bubbly, which is important to me.. great soap!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Dawn ultra 3x more grease cleaning power dishwashing liquid is amazing; a drop goes a long way in cleaning. Love the amazing smell.Highly recommend. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Leticia Z.
I like using Dawn to bathe my kittens. Dawn is safe to use on them. It helps remove dirt and any unpleasant smell the kittens might have. It also leaves their fur feeling very soft. It’s definitely become a favorite.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?