BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Nataly C.
Gibsonton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for everything even my makeup brushes it get the oils and dirt out so well. (Story time) one day my 2 year old daughter put a whole tub of Vaseline in her hair and I could not get it out with shampoo this soap saved my life lol it got all of the Vaseline out thank God and it saved me from having to soak my toddler for hours in the shower just to get that mess out. 😭😆😂 omyyyword thanks dawn!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When it says three times the power it means it!! There's nothing bad that I can say about Dawn they are one of the best soaps for washing dishes I also use it to get grease stains or oil stains out of clothing. I get a lot of mud in clothes and it also is great for that. I use the original because it does not have an overbearing sent to it I do not like scented soaps. Dawn also does not leave my hands feeling dried out which I really like.
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this stuff. Smells great. Classic product and brand. Lathers nicely. Gets my dishes clean without using a ton of product. Doesn't leave a film on dishes. Would recommend to any and everybody.
Maria B.
Georgetown, OH
Dawn is the only thing I can use that don't break my hands out. Dawn products are great.it gets the grease off the dishes,and clothes.Love my dawn.
Joe J.
Dover, DE
Dawn is my go to cleaner ,my grass killer and weed works grate.aadd to your presume washer and clean your windows.
Gladys R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my number 1 soap. Its so gentle with your hands but tough with greasy dishes. Every time i use this leaves my dirty dishes clean with a fresh aroma of clean. I always buy the big bottles. Very cheap
Adriana P.
Brownville TX
I love this soap, it is really super soft with the skin of my hands and it has a very nice smell, it removes even the unpleasant odors in the dishes, it is also very good to remove food from baby clothes, I recommend it is very effective, I practice and rende a lot
adriana c.
chico
#1 dish soap to help with all the grease on my pans. I like that a big bottle lasts me a long time because just a bit of dawn goes a long way. Plus its antibacterial. I like the Smell of it. I really like the apple blossom scent. I would totally recommended it to others.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Para mi es el mejor detergente para lavar platos de todo usa , aparte que es súper rendidor y vale cada dólar que cuesta Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Melissa B.
Elmira
Swear by Dawn.... have to buy big bottles because it’s good for so much more than just dishes... I normally buy it at Walmart
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?