BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Mega Parent Expert
When it says three times the power it means it!! There's nothing bad that I can say about Dawn they are one of the best soaps for washing dishes I also use it to get grease stains or oil stains out of clothing. I get a lot of mud in clothes and it also is great for that. I use the original because it does not have an overbearing sent to it I do not like scented soaps. Dawn also does not leave my hands feeling dried out which I really like.
Gemini M.
Mega Parent Expert
Love this stuff. Smells great. Classic product and brand. Lathers nicely. Gets my dishes clean without using a ton of product. Doesn't leave a film on dishes. Would recommend to any and everybody.
Maria B.
Georgetown, OH
Dawn is the only thing I can use that don't break my hands out. Dawn products are great.it gets the grease off the dishes,and clothes.Love my dawn.
Joe J.
Dover, DE
Dawn is my go to cleaner ,my grass killer and weed works grate.aadd to your presume washer and clean your windows.
Terrica K.
Texarkana, TX
From my experience trying different dish washing soaps, this is the best one for me. I've tried other products because they were on sale and find that I'm not satisfied with their results and I always go back to using Dawn Ultra. It's true! It only takes a little squirt and you can wash all your greasy pots and pans! I use a dishwasher, but always wash my pots and pans by hand, this product is the best.  Grease cleans off super quickly. It is a nice consistency, it is gentle on my hands, lathers nicely and is a great all around cleaner. I use it in my soap dispenser. I like the easy pour handle and the cap that doesn't spill and doesn't have hard soap stuck to the top.
Carly D.
Waterloo, ON
This is, hands down, THE best liquid dish soap on the planet. I don't get nearly the same results from other brands. It is super potent at cleaning off grease and grime, yet gentle enough so that it is not abrasive at all. I only use Dawn dish soap now. Also, the brand helps to save wildlife, so what's not to love?
Margaret B.
Fredericton, NB
A lot of people I know use this dish soap, I like it because it smells great, cleans dishes amazingly and it’s safe to bath my animals with. You can buy this at any grocery store or drug store, not very expensive but still a little more than other brands. I recommend this to everyone and anyone who wants very clean dishes and safe product to wash your animals with
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
I love It! The lavender scent is very soothing. I actually like doing dishes when I have this soap on hand. I would say much better than Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original.
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
Mega Parent Expert
Every time I wash my dishes I use this soap because you don't need so much of it to get your dishes clean. Even with a greasy pan, this soap gets out the oil and sticky food quick. I see why they use this to clean up animals that have been affected by the oil spill. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Kristina K.
Bellmawr
Dawn is the only soap i will use. This is a multi-use product. Safe enough to use on my dogs for bath time and yet strong enough to remove fried greese from pans.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?