BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Trinity B.
Evansville
You can never go wrong with Dawn! It seriously cleans everything so well. We even use it to bathe our animals. It suds up just enough to get the sorry dishes clean. It also lasts forever! It Never goes bad. I love this stuff.
jennifer b.
caldwell
We use the original dawn for dishes and as a degreaser for clothes and outside. This has never failed us and is worth the cost per bottle. Last time I purchased it, I paid 4.29 for the larger bottle.
jessica m.
WINTER PARK
It cleans dishes very well and is price affordable, however I don't know if anyone noticed this before but this brand leaves a bad odor on sponges or on any material that you use to wash your dishes. It doesn't matter for how long you use it even if the sponge is new it will leave this horrible smell. This doesn't happen with other brands.
Lisa S.
Craigsville
The absolute best dish liquid on the market. Will clean up a messy job everytime. No need to change the water several times. Once will do.
Heather H.
Thunder Bay
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works so well , this is the only dish soap we use in our household! Smells amazing and cleans so much better than our old dishsoap and lasts so long! And its not over priced. I got it at metro and i am so happy i did. This is all i will Reccomend
Duyen P.
I’ve been using this brand for years and it hasn’t given me any trouble. Grease stains-gone. I don’t have to use as much elbow grease when using this product (aka less sweating while doing the dishes)!
Samantha V.
Waxhaw
Nothing makes my dishes more clean. It breaks down whatever may be stuck on your dishes. It smells great and it’s not extremely drying which I find with most dish washing liquids. I love dawn products and this soap is no exception.
Erica B.
Jacksonville
I’ve been using dawn for years now and no other dish soap compares. A little goes a long way and gets everything clean. It’s a little more expensive than the other brands, but worth every penny. If you dilute it, it also does a good job of killing fleas on your cat/dog.  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Alisha K.
Topeka
I love Dawn dish soap! This is the only brand we buy. Dawn is reasonably priced and last a while. A little goes a long way.
Beth H.
Only dish soap I will use! I keep it at home and in the camper. It works great to wash off anything, even patio furniture! The price is always right and it is even more exciting when it is on sale. The original scent is always pleasant. I always recommend it to friends and family
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?