BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Cheyenne J.
Dawn is the only dish soap I'll ever use! The price is affordable and it doesn't smell bad like other soaps. It doesn't leave my dishes feeling greasy and dirty!
Alexandria S.
Cannington
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this dish soap! Its really the only dish soap I use. It's affordable and works great, heck you can even get smaller bottles at dollarama.
Zandra C.
Jonesboro, GA
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is the best on the market. I honestly don't care how much it cost, because it clean my dishes with little effort. It tackles grease and leaves your hands clean.
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
We buy this dish detergent in the Costco 3 pack. It's a great price and this detergent lasts such a long time! A tiny bit goes a long way. And it fights oily food and grime great. Smells fine, nothing crazy good, just smells clean.
Malshinderdeep B.
Surrey, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always prefer Dawn soap over any other brand as it easily gets rid of all the grease and gunk that may be left on your dishes. It really gets rid of EVERYTHING and leaves your dishes sparkling clean. I sometimes also use this soap for my makeup brushes and they come out soft and clean as ever!
Nicole H.
North York
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. It is gentle on my skin yet is SO effective against oil and greasy dishes! I also use dawn to clean other parts of my house. Small squeeze of dawn and some warm soap and it’s a great all purpose cleaner for baseboards and walls. Love this product so much!
Elena B.
Vanlue
I love this product because it’s super affordable and I washed it is all the time so it’s super easy to use. This product smells nice in there penguins at one time on it! The product is very good and yes I would buy it again recommended to my friends.
Kate J.
I love this dish soap! You really don't need a lot to clean a bunch of dirty greasy dishes and it smells great. Doesn't leave your hands all dried out or feeling gross either!
Jocie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great dish soap! It removes the grease and stuck on stains. I also use it to wash my beauty blender and some brushes.
Leslie W.
This is the only dish detergent that I will use. It works and it doesn't take a lot of it when washing dishes. It has a nice scent (all varieties) and is concentrated. I cannot stand to use a cheap version of Dawn, either. I would recommend to everyone!
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you agree that a little Dawn goes a long way?
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
So we all know Dawn has been coming out with all these great new scents! Which is your favorite!?
Deanna D.
Chuckey, TN
What other uses for Dawn dish detergent have you found besides washing dishes?
Danielle R.
Chenango Fks, NY
What are you 'other' favorite uses for Dawn?
Kimberly W.
Saint Martinville, LA
Can you bathe your dogs with this?