BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Fernanda G.
Tijuana
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I help him with the dishes from time to time so I can say that I love it and the smell I can’t even
💄MystikRosa💄 M.
Laval , QC
This soap is amazing, its not harsh on my sensitive hands. It smells so good and gets rid of the grease very easily and without using a lot of it. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great product like this one
Nadine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Basically only use this dish soap in my house. Once in a blue moon we switch it up but why fix something that’s not broke right? My mom has loved this soap for years and unfortunately passed that love on to me lol it just cuts through grease, oil, anything you name it, and it gets it. Especially helpful when babies have blowouts, literally does wonders!
Katharine C.
Tucson
I love Dawn dish soap, especially in the green apple smell. It works fast and easily on dirty dishes. It was very effective! I bought it at Walmart. No real cons, just an easy and effective cleaning product. I highly recommend this soap to anyone who wants to clean fast and have soft hands.
Katie B.
Brampton , ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favourite scent by far.. I definitely would recommend dawn dish soap to anyone who is currently washing dishes by hand. Dawn works great at cutting food grease and dirt. With 4 kids we always need the extra protection on our dishes and dawn provides just that.
Adriana V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish detergent I use. Other dish detergents aren't oil based, and it shows - Dawn IS oil based and breaks down gunk faster and easier than any other dish soap I've ever used. I will pay more for Dawn over any other dish detergent.
Lisa B.
I only use Dawn. It works great on getting the dishes clean. Smells great but does not leave the scent on your dishes. The price is great. The best bang for your buck.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand can always be trusted. I refuse to use any other brand because this works the best and you can always count on it fighting tough greasy pots and pans without having to soak for long or scrub a lot.
Hayley R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap makes my dishes so clean. It isn't too harsh on my skin and the smell is great. I never have issues cleaning my dishes while using this.
Kelci S.
Salt Lake City
So I grew up using Ivory dish soap. My mom swore by it and it was the only soap allowed in our house. Fast forward to college when I’m introduced to blue Dawn and my mind is completely blown!! This stuff will get ANYTHING out of anything! Bye, Ivory!  Bye, Felicia!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?