BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Tracy E.
Does anyone ever have anything bad to say about this soap? It gets the grease off, and it leaves the dishes feeling clean and smelling nice. It's not too harsh on the hands either. I buy mine at target It's cheap and works. The perfect combination.
Mai W.
Richmond, VA
This is one of my favorite dish soaps. Although it is gentle on the skin, it's very tough on dirt and grease and it gets the job done every time! I also use this when I make DIY cleaning mixtures and it is very effective.
kayla s.
My go to dish soap. I use it on my pets to kill fleas. I use it for tough grease and soaking. I've used it on other things as well.
Andrea F.
West Mifflin
Don't take much for me to review this! Dawn has always been my first choice. Always washesbthe dishes well, doesnt take a lot to use and domt leave soap on dishes..
Mia D.
Toronto
One of the best dishwasher detergents. It suds up really well. They have a great variety of scents, and it actually does cut through grease!
Erin C.
Arlington, TX
Gets the job done well and has a pleasant smell. This bottle lasts many many months. There are no cons that I can think of when this comes to mind. Deff. my number one choice for dish soap in the kithara.
Flor M.
 Mas por tu dinero  para que gastar un poco menos en otro producto  si vas a volver a compralo cada semana yo con down no me.complico la vida compro una botella cada 2 meses y me encanta  aparte de dejar tus trastes oliendo muy bien no deja residuos  de comida  lo recomiendo
Jessy M.
Glendale heights
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is great it last for a very long time because a little goes a long way. It has a nice scent and it really gets thru grease and and food leftover on your dishes. I buy mine in bulk from Costco .
Tye C.
Pocatello, ID
I love this soap because it's gentle on hands and my makeup brushes. Plus whennim buy it I kill two birds with one stone. It works for my dishes and my brushes and sponges! It doesn't damage and it gets the yucky off of things!
Morgan J.
Salisbury
Can’t use any other dish soap other than dawn because nothing gets all the grease or foams up as much as it. I just feel like my fishes are always clean faster and better with this brand and the original scent is still good and it’s a good price
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart