BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Sherry O.
Heber Springs
It’s the only dish liquid I use! Extra little tip, if you get into poison ivy, wash yourself with Dawn dish liquid. 😉
Shellie M.
The best dish soap out there. I've tried all the others. Dawn original is the only one I use. I like the scents from dawn but they're not as consintrated, and therefore o go through then faster to get the same job done. I love Dawn original and will continue to keep it in Al the pumps in my house it's great for my hard working guys as well, it takes off whatever manner of dirt and grime they manage to get into.
Annette L.
Arlington Heights
Have been using Dawn dish soap for years. We use the concentrated formula at work. It really is concentrated, a little drop or two creates plenty of suds to wash my coffee cup and whatever dishes I use for breakfast and lunch. I buy the regular formula at home, but will buy the concentrate when I run out.
Laura I.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tried all the natural/eco-friendly alternatives, and frankly nothing can compare to classic Dawn for cleaning power -- it cuts through all grease, dirt, etc. so easily. I'll probably keep using this forever. Especially with the amount that you have to use (not a lot at all), this is also a very good deal.
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
Best soap ever, I have been using this for years and don’t plan on changing that. Very effective in cleaning dishes and removing stains
Briana s.
Williamsport, PA
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original. I am sure any of you cat lovers out there that has come into some flea problems know that dawn dish soap works! It is great to get the fleas off of your cats to relieve those irritating insects. You will need some source of flea treatment recommended from the vet if it has become and infestation!
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is usually always on sale in the grocery store and every scent I've tried I have loved. Like they say - tough on grease soft on skin. It's so true. I use it for washing my hands and the dishes and don't find my skin drying out in comparison to other brand soaps.
Charmaine N.
Lanham
I have used Dawn for many years. It works great on my dishes and I also use it for my bath tub. It helps with the soap scum.
Briana U.
Clarksburg, WV
Been using this dish liquid soap for so long, since childhood in fact. It cleans dishes easily, and gets the toughest grease stains out. It’s also really good at cleaning my bowl. The smell is also refreshing, and clean.
Jameelsa S.
Dawn in general is a really good dish soap that last a long time because you only need a little and it has multiple purposes
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?