BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Meghan E.
Charleston, SC
I’ve never used any other soap in the kitchen to wash dishes. Smells great and truly cleans everything!
Kalyn S.
Hedgesville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I’m not using the dishwasher I will only use dawn! Like it says in the commercial, it cuts grease!! Also it’s very good to use to wash my dog when she’s filthy! It gets out yellow baby poop stains as well!
Bridgette S.
Rocky Point
I love dawn! It leaves my dishes feeling clean and streaky free. It also works well for bathing animals without irritation. I have cheaped out before and the cheap brand didn’t work well at all, and dawn is decently priced! I highly recommend!
Carmen J.
Dawn dip soap is an easy go to when I want to be sure to purchase a detergent that will clean my dishes without having to use half the bottle!
Shelby -.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love thi s product so much I love how one little drop makes my dishes soapy and clean. Smells soo nice. Not only good for dishes but other things too.
Melissa B.
State College, PA
This dish soap is great at getting off right grease or food products that stick to plates and pans. It is the only soap I use and doesn’t leave a weird smell on my dishes either
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the products for liquid soap that I have tried and I have tried many this buy far is the cheapest an with the best quality in cleanins smell and i use no gloves when washing dishes and my hands are in perfect condition i truly love DAWN it gets the job done
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
Dawn is my favorite soap. It has more uses than just washing dishes. When using it for hard stains or old food, i soak this soap with warm water for about an hour and the stains come off easily. I also use it for my beauty blender and brushes. It helps the makeup come off with ease!!
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love dawn. It makes cleaning up after my husbands bbq’s super easy and quick. It’s not a bad price for how long it lasts!
⭐️Megan L.
I use this product for everything! Dawn has so many different uses other than just washing your dishes. It is great for getting grease off. I also use it for my dogs allergies and flea baths. I like the original dawn the best!
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?