BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Michaela G.
Dawn is one of the dish soaps that I buy because it always gets my dishes clean even when I feel as though they wouldn’t ever get clean. Amazing scent and soft on hands. Will be repurchasing again and again.
Stephanie s.
Dawn dish soap is one of the most trust brands of soap you could ever buy for your hand washing needs! It's advertised to remove oils and greases and it does just that. Whenever I'm hand washing my dishes, especially the ones with burnt on bits, I never fail to get them spotless. This soap does round around $3-5 dollars give or take but it's completely worth it! My dishes always smell fresh and spotless. I'd recommend this brand to anyone. It is the absolute best!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Robin G.
This is by far my favorite dish soap.  This is one of those things I do not buy generic brands of, Dawn & only Dawn.  Nothing has tackled grease and the dreaded milk left in a sippy-cup like Dawn.
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My go to dishwashing detergent, it cleans dishes and hands so well, it also comes in many different smells which make it even better. This is amazing for tough food stains & old food stuck on dishes.
Kendra H.
Springfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap when i have hard to scrub things like melted cheese or grease! It does a great job at leaving your dishes spotless!
Meg Z.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this soap. My grandma swears by it and it really is the best soap I’ve used . Great for washing pots and everything else
Melly D.
Surprise, AZ
Absolutely five stars. It is known from back in the day commercials helping clean up ducks from oil spills? Yeah. This soap for dishes=AMAZING. Oily pan? No problem. Mix with Vinegar and water for a perfect bath tub cleaner also.
Elizabeth A.
Fresno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A little drop is enough for several dishes. Best soap to cut grease, smells good and just is the best out there.
olivia C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the absolute best soap to wash your dishes with. This soap comes in so many different scents. It does its job of fighting grease and it can be used for so many more purposes than just washing your dishes!
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Dawn is my go to dish soap. Its way better than any other brands. I usually get the apple one but recently have just been buying original. It still smells great and does the job right. Plus its anti-bacterial. They wash ducks with it! I think everyone should use dawn.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?

Walmart