BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Emily P.
Original dawn is the way to go. Smells good, cleans dishes really well A little goes a long way. You can buy it virtually everywhere. Good price and good value. Would recommend to anyone.
Jamie S.
The only dish soap I like. Really cleans greasy pots and pans! Good value! You only need to use a little bit each time very concentrated which makes it last a long time.
Jeanette R.
Dallas, PA
This is the only dish soap I buy! It has so many uses other than just dishes! I even used it on my dog as a flea shampoo instead of buying something with a bunch of chemicals. It’s tough on grease and so much other stuff, too!
Marissa C.
mexia
Dawn dish soap is a necessity in our household. After working on a tractor, bottlefeeding a lamb, or just finding pancake syrup spread across a table (thanks, son haha), Dawn makes quick clean up of difficult messes!
Danielle M.
Valley View
I have literally tried almost every other kind of dish detergent but I always come back to this one. Not only is this amazing for cutting grease and grime and everything else off of dishes it is hands-down the best thing to get stains out of clothing!
Kaitlin L.
Port St Lucie, FL
Best dish soap there is . I love it because it’s also good to use for washing your hands with . Smooth
Ashley B.
Victorville
This is my go to dish soap. It’s affordable, cleans, and it isn’t too harsh in the hands.
Jennifer A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love how effective it was and left my dishes clean. Another little trick it has which I love is that if your little pet has a flea problem it’s gentle to the animal but kills those fleas!
Brianna F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does the job as it says! Tough on dishes and soft on hands. Smells like fresh and clean scent and will last you plenty of washes, bought at target!
Brynn M.
Youngstown, OH
This is a great dish soap and makeup brush cleaner. It’s great at cleaning my dishes and is gentle enough on my makeup brushes. It’s very effective and I have used this for years. I definitely plan on purchasing it again.
Destinee H.
Covington, LA
Has anyone ever tried it in there washing machine if you run out of laundry detergent?
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? I gotta tell you guys, I had popcorn butter all over a brand new pair of jeans and I scrubbed some original dawn into them and let them sit and the grease came out in the wash. Has anyone else tried this?
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
Any other tricks for Dawn besides dishes?
Rose B.
Who doesn't like this soap its the best!
Tina B.
Don't you just love this?