BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Alex C.
Champaign
Dawn is awesome! You can use it on so much more than dishes. Always have two bottles for back up! Whenever my kids smell Dawn they know Mom is deep cleaning
Amy K.
wichita
This is my favorite dish soap and it always cleans the dishes super well. I can even use this to clean my make up brushes and beauty blenders. It is a very affordable and there are always coupons online. I would highly recommend this to anybody that needs a nudist
Cydney B.
Mebane
There’s no way to go wrong with the original dawn. It’s what I use and it will take grease and stains out of any dish or surface. It has a neutral scent and is thick so it suds up good! Definitely recommend!
Susan W.
Dallas
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This meets all expectations. I use this when I’m hand washing my dishes and pots. The original scent is very refreshing. I prefer original scent to the others. It cuts the grease no problem. I highly recommend this to all. I purchased the refill to refill my soap dispenser at my sink.
Tracy J.
Big Clifty, KY
I like this dish detergent. It cuts through grease and gets my dishes clean. Plus the price of dawn detergents are pretty affordable.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best thing to use to wash your pets. This dish liquid, believe it or not, has knocked out any flea issues. We bathe our dogs in it and BAM they're good. DEPENDING ON HOW BAD the fleas are of course. I've found this as low as $1 at the local Dollar tree to almost $4 elsewhere.
Sarah L.
Lehi
I love Dawn soap products! I love how clean they get my dishes and that they can get oily substances out of clothing before running them through the washer!
TIRION ♡.
Love this!! A little bit does really go a long way. And I really like that Dawn helps the environment, it’s a brand I feel good about buying!!
Dani S.
Richland, MI
I have repurchased this time and time again. This is great for soaking dishes or quickly cleaning a frequently used dish. I think it smells good and is affordable. If you're on a budget, this goes on sale often and there are typically coupons.
Jacque A. L.
Holt
My household is avid users of this product for handwashing dishes ... it works great and the price is affordable. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Oxnard
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does it really cut through grease

back