BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Khristina C.
Cottage grove, OR
We are big fans of dawn dish soap in our family! Not only have we used it to wash our dishes but it works amazing when your making homemade bath cleaner and toilet cleaner. We have also used it to clean our eye glasses and our windows in our home and it works amazing. (2-3 drops dawn in equal parts water and rubbing alcohol for the window cleaner, just spray directly on windows and wipe off and it works wonders!)
daws s.
Acton
I use this for my laundry. It takes out so many oil/butter stains. It works better than any stain remover I’ve ever used. I just put a little on the spot I need then rub it in then put it into the wash. Amazing product.
Alexis H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great soap. Awesome for dishes AND pets. I’ve used it for dishes and it’s safe for pets so I’ve used it for goving my dogs baths as well. It’s very effective and not too hard on your skin. I would recommend it to anyone!
Emmarsyn M.
Toledo
It’s hard to get dish soap wrong. Dawn goes above and beyond though in my experience. A little truly does go a long way.
Also, I have OCD and one of my major things is foggy glasses. I never have that issue with dawn soaps.
All in al, it’s great for getting the job done (and keeping my brain in check 😂)
Renee P.
Hartland
It is hard to turn away from the reliable power and clean smell of Dawn dish soap. We have been proud users for my entire life.
Abbie C.
Portal, Ga
There is nothing like a good blue dawn. Good for getting stubborn fleas off of dogs. Good for deep grease. I love to soak the crock pot after stubborn food
Destiny M.
Jena
I love this! I use it to get rid of fleas, dishes of course, laundry, stains on counter tops, and so much more 😍❤️
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
I swear by this dish soap! The only soap that removes grease from plastic bowls! I absolutely love it and I have been using it for almost 8 years!! I don’t think I’ll ever change Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original!
Rebekah H.
Deltona, FL
Smells amazing, gets the dishes VERY clean. Very good price for how much you get, because it lasts forever.
Emily C.
La Palma, CA
Does the job but I wish it produced more bubbles. I feel like other brands fight grease better so I do not think I would repurchase because it didn’t impress me. The scent is alright and not too overpowering.
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
What is your favorite way to use Dawn Dishwashing Liquid, not including the dishes? Personally, I swear by the Dawn/vinegar mixture for cleaning soap scum from shower walls.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Is this your go to dishwashing soap?
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Did you know you could use this on your pets as a flea shampoo?
Meylen R.
Does it really cut through grease