BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11983)
Courtney R.
MESA, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my go to dish soap and I never stray away. Its a brand I've grown to love and trust. It's very effective in cleaning my dishes and my granite counter tops (with warm water). I love the fresh scent. I have bought from Fry's, walmart and target in the past. I recommend this product.
Lindsey S.
Dawn is the only dish soap that gets tough grease out of my dishes. Also, dawn is the soap to use because they use this soap in oil spills to clean the animals off. I will not buy anything but Dawn for my dishes.
Ashley C.
Tempe, AZ
We love this soap and we usually buy the biggest one because it lasts longer! It just is really effective and makes our dishes feel really clean after scrubbing with it. It does smell good and smell fresh
Debbie L.
Winton Terrace
This cleans everything, your clothes, your hair, your dishes, your floors, your walls cabinets! I have yet to find a better product than this one that you have so many uses for!!! I really love dawn it’s amazing
Stephine Q.
Bellflower
 This is the only dish soap that I use. I feel it actually cleans my dishes. It's thicker than other soaps like Palmolive. I only buy the original scene, that's just my preference. Oh, and only buy the one with the duckling,  I think money is donated to animals.  😊🦆
Keandra A.
Elkton
A little goes a long way and cuts through grease and grime! Good smell and best dish soap brand on the market!
Äłė Ø.
manhattan
Great soap,it is very soft on the hands and gets the job done,I am careful on what I use and I am definatly satisfied with this product
Haley D.
Morgan City, LA
It really takes off grease and other food build-up from our dishes. It also doubles as a flea treatment for our pets
Chelsea M.
Ottawa
This is a very good product! Not to pricey for the quality. Plus it cleans super well, which obviously is it's purpose and its great for the environment! So I would recommend it
Jessica S.
East Helena, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nothing beats original dawn for cleaning dirty and greasy dishes. We also use it to spot treat clothes that have been soiled with oils
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?