BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Hanna W.
i live in the dorms at university and i cannot imagine my kitchen without this product. Obviously dishes pile up and you need to wash them. unfortunately my dorm doesnt have a dishwasher so i have to do it by hand. this soap is amazing for getting rid of grease and everything else that can end up in your sink. i can't imagine gravitating toward any other dish soap ever because this one has my heart.
Danielle F.
Brookpark, OH
Have trusted Dawn for years, works greats and cuts through anything! Works better then any other dish soap I’ve tried.
tiana r.
tracy
i use this product everyday to wash my dishes and its cheap and gets the job done. it is fairly cheap and also has a good value to it
Jennifer L.
Greer
This is my preferred kitchen soap. First, I support Dawn because of its use as the go to around animals - the basic formula is gentle enough to help wash off a dirty or sick animal. Second, it gets the job done. I do not have to wash things multiple times. If you’re in a hurry, you can use the other formulas. If you can let it sit for a few minutes, all you need is the original formula for most kitchen messes.
Michelle P.
I almost always use dawn ultra. The soap lasts for a long time when I wash dishes by hand. The fragrance is pleasant.
Kimberly T.
united states
This is seriously the only brand that can actually cut grease!! Not only do I use it for dishes but also my boyfriend uses it for his hands and work clothes also!!
Brittany P.
London
Any other dish soap breaks me out in hives and makes me itch but this doesn’t. It also goes along way, great price for amazing soap. Very effective!
Alyssa M.
Erie pa
LOVE THIS. It’s the best dish soap! Easily removes oil, stuck on food, and I feel it really deep cleans my dishes.
Alisha M.
Murfreesboro, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing does the job like Dawn. I know my dishes are squeaky clean. I also use dawn to clean glass, from my husbands glasses to our glass table. This dish soap is for more than just dishes. It is great in grease and can also be used in pets. You cannot go wrong. I highly recons Dawn dish soap!
Maidex G.
New York
excellent fantastico with only a little bit you reached for enough dishes super help in the kitchen for the fat
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?