BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
My favorite dish soap because it always makes my dishes sparkle. It's hard to avoid your hands drying out when you do dishes almost every night, but dawn does not make my hands feel completely dried out.
Jayme J.
This is my go to cleaner for everything, it gets stains out of my clothes including marker and blood and gentle enough to use on my kids coloring messes.
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
Best dish soap ever, all I use is the blue dawn dish soap because it serves so many purposes, cheap and effective, I even use it to wash my dog because it kills any fleas! I would recommend to others
Jamie S.
Wayne, MI
I love this dish soap.It cuts grease and gets the dishes squeaky clean.I don't just use it for dishes.I put some on clothes if I get a stain in them.I use to work at a plant and they would use it to clean the oil that would fall on the floor from the presses.
Belinda N.
Tiltonsville, OH
All dawn is good!! Not only does it clean your dishes but I use in my laundry room for stains!! It does an amazing job!!!
Sia V.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Works well to clean any mess. Not too strong scented. Cleans grease off easily and with out too much scrubbing
Stephanie C.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn has an amazing reputation on it's own. I not only use dish soap for my dishes but also the floor counter anything that needs a true cleaning. I think it is the best dish soap out there and it lasts for many dishes. I have tried other dish soaps that don't even come close to comparing. If you're looking for a good dish soap stop here you have found it.
Carly S.
Beaver Dam
Love using this product on my hard to clean dishes! Also when my cats got fleas we would bathe them in warm water and Dawn and it got rid of the fleas so much easier than the flea soap was! This is the only kind of dish soap i will ever use!!!!
Jessica G.
Greer
Can't beat the original dawn. Cleans without stripping. Gets grease and all food off in matter of minutes.
Diane D.
Chatsworth
Best dish detergent I have ever used!! Ling lasting and cleans all my dishes from start to finish!!! Will never use anything else!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?