BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
eileen e.
Keep your dishes clean with dawns dish soap personally I like because it’s soft and has a nice scent
Lauren W.
This is the best dish soap in the market in my opinion. It really gets all the food and grease off of dishes and is even gentle on my hands. All I have to do is put a little in a pot with warm water and soak it for a bit and it gets everything off! I will continue to repurchase and would recommend it to anyone!
Summer P.
crestview
Gentle on hands . Cleans dishes well. Helps to save several animals. Smells great to.
Taylor V.
flint
dawn dish soap is the best dish soap I have ever used. I bought it at Walmart. Very effective!
Nancy M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is amazing getting out all the bacteria that is left on your dishes. It is easy and doesn't really need to scrub
Emma C.
Glenpool, OK
We love the blue dawn dish soap. Cheap and leaves the dishes clean and does not harm your special dishes like most soaps do!
camille R.
Redondo Beach, CA
My go to dish soap it gets through tough dried on food and grease it smells great and really cleans my dishes well. The price is great and it helps against oil spills
Kavita U.
Fayetteville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the scent of dawn. I do think it does what it says. It sure does CUTS GREACE. It also has a lot of soap suds which I like. It makes me feel like it’s really cleaning my dish.
lexi s.
Cary, NC
Nothing too special but always cleans the dishes so well and doesn’t leave a soapy film on anything! I’ll keep buying because it’s cheap and works!
Stacy C.
This is the ONLY dish washing soap I use. I love that it is not bleach based so I can use it for more than jsut washing dishes, I use it to get stains off the furniture and even add a little when I mop the floors. I also love the fact that they use this to help with animals that are affected by oil spills, every once in a while I'll run out of dog shampoo and use this! It's honestly a multi purpose soap in my house hold
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?