BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Mega Parent Expert
Really great for greasy plates or pans to make them clean and shinier really makes them cleaner then ever really leaves a shine really great value good price for what u hey really recommend for all cleaners
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
This is great for use and can be use for just about anything. It's super effective and the price range is not expensive. I like this Soap as well as Palmolive. :)
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn original is my go to for washing dishes. Its strong enough to clean my dishes but gentle on my hands. It can be on the pricey end, but its concentrated and last longer than competing brands. Dawn is pretty amazing.
Aggie R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pretreatment on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way. The only reason I took one star away was that it can seriousely be dangerous if ingested! How do I know? I'm glad you asked! I had a drinking bottle full of water when my 4 y/o son decided to "help me wash it " when I wasn't looking. Since the water bottle was blue in color I didn't see the color change. Not knowing my son put dawn in to my bottle, I proceeded to take a big chug of water out of the bottle. I spat whatever I could but a lot of it did make it down the pipe. The burn I experienced I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. I thought my throat and esophagus were on fire and began to vomit uncontrollably (which was probably a good thing at this point). I couldn't get enough of water to flush it out and it think it just made it worse. I cried for my husband to grab some milk and that finally calmed things a bit but then my tail end paid for it since I'm lactose intolerant...lmbo!
Conclusion: Great product, just deadly if ingested lol
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert
 Can purchase at any local, department, or retail stores Words can't  describe how much I love this product. Not only does it get my dishes clean but u can use this product for so many other reason. Of course these saving wildlife with oil spills, repel pest from house plants, poison ivy, dog shampoo, pool cleaner, muilte purpose cleaner that's just to name a few... It can be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny👍🏻💕
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mega Parent Expert
Hands down the best dish soap. It's all we ever use. Any other soap i have ever used have left my hands feeling super dry and I just didn't feel that it was actually cleaning my dishes well enough. I've switched back to this and there hasn't been any problems. There is nothing that compares!
Julia V.
Mega Parent Expert
Excellent dishwasher, yields a lot and does not mistreat hands. My daughter is the one who usually scrubs the dishes and she does not accept another dishwasher. A little more expensive than the others, but it surpasses them in performance and quality. It removes odors from the fat and eggs, which in my house eat them almost raw and leave a very strong smell.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Mega Parent Expert
By far hands down DAWN is the only dish soap we use in our home. I purchase mine at Walmart and other stores.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
the only dish detergent my family and I use. Everyone in my family for as long as I can remember has been using Dawn exclusively. It's cleaning power is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or even come close. It saves you money too because usually 1 squirt does the whole job. I've been to other people's homes & washed dishes with the dish soap they had, that was not Dawn & not only did I have to keep adding more dish soap to the sponge, but unlike Dawn those other soaps did not create much of a later, let alone have the cleaning power. I would be scrubbing forever and my hands would become very dry & in the end the stuff I just "washed" wouldn't even look clean, let alone be that clean. With Dawn I know my dishes will be sparkly clean easily without having to scrub my brains out or let a pan sit overnight to soak. Also my dishes & sponge won't smell musty like cheaper soap brands can do. Dawn leaves no residue.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?