BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Really great for greasy plates or pans to make them clean and shinier really makes them cleaner then ever really leaves a shine really great value good price for what u hey really recommend for all cleaners
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is great for use and can be use for just about anything. It's super effective and the price range is not expensive. I like this Soap as well as Palmolive. :)
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If I could make a list of all the products I've been using my whole life and continue to use, Dawn soap is definitely a product that belongs on that list.  I've been using nothing but Dawn soap to clean my dishes and I always get the bigger, more economical size at Sam's Club.  It does its job and does it well and I will continue to buy and continue to recommend.
Ashley W.
As a wildlife advocate I always turn to Dawn for my dirty dish needs because they are such major supporters of wildlife conservation efforts. On top of that, Dawn does a really good job on getting rid of grease and grime.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn original is my go to for washing dishes. Its strong enough to clean my dishes but gentle on my hands. It can be on the pricey end, but its concentrated and last longer than competing brands. Dawn is pretty amazing.
Aggie R.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this detergent because of its super cleaning power. I also use it as a pretreatment on clothing or even a stain remover. It does wonders. A little goes a long way. The only reason I took one star away was that it can seriousely be dangerous if ingested! How do I know? I'm glad you asked! I had a drinking bottle full of water when my 4 y/o son decided to "help me wash it " when I wasn't looking. Since the water bottle was blue in color I didn't see the color change. Not knowing my son put dawn in to my bottle, I proceeded to take a big chug of water out of the bottle. I spat whatever I could but a lot of it did make it down the pipe. The burn I experienced I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy. I thought my throat and esophagus were on fire and began to vomit uncontrollably (which was probably a good thing at this point). I couldn't get enough of water to flush it out and it think it just made it worse. I cried for my husband to grab some milk and that finally calmed things a bit but then my tail end paid for it since I'm lactose intolerant...lmbo!
Conclusion: Great product, just deadly if ingested lol
Julia V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Excellent dishwasher, yields a lot and does not mistreat hands. My daughter is the one who usually scrubs the dishes and she does not accept another dishwasher. A little more expensive than the others, but it surpasses them in performance and quality. It removes odors from the fat and eggs, which in my house eat them almost raw and leave a very strong smell.
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
 Can purchase at any local, department, or retail stores Words can't  describe how much I love this product. Not only does it get my dishes clean but u can use this product for so many other reason. Of course these saving wildlife with oil spills, repel pest from house plants, poison ivy, dog shampoo, pool cleaner, muilte purpose cleaner that's just to name a few... It can be a bit pricey but it's worth every penny👍🏻💕
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best dish soap. It's all we ever use. Any other soap i have ever used have left my hands feeling super dry and I just didn't feel that it was actually cleaning my dishes well enough. I've switched back to this and there hasn't been any problems. There is nothing that compares!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
By far hands down DAWN is the only dish soap we use in our home. I purchase mine at Walmart and other stores.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?