BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
RoeAnn B.
Pueblo
Honestly not a fan of Dawn dish soap. I love how it is used for animals and works well for them. However i felt for the price it really was not that effective. I have super greasy dishes and this soap seemed to just spread the grease around rather than eliminate it. Pretty dissapointed. Especially for the price. Wouldnt buy again even if it was cheaper.
Monique V.
Oxnard, CA
Takes all the stains away it's my favorite Everytime I go to Costco I get the value pack because it's my favorite
Ana O.
I don't like the smell and the fact the it lives my hands feels really dry after I'm done cleaning the dishes I was really disappointed I was expecting more the price is not to bad .. I won't recommend this I'm sorry
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
It always broke my hands out! I am not really sure why.. But they would be so irritated. It also doesn't have a pleasant smell to me.
Amanda G.
Weslaco, TX
I've used this soup several times. It's not my favorite dish washing soap. It smells decent but I feel like it doesn't get soapy enough. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anybody. But everybody is different. I usually buy this at the dollar store
Catalina C.
ConcepciĂłn
Lo e probado y la verdad es que no es tan bueno en este caso prefiero mil veces magistral
Sherry P.
Louisville, KY
I remember when Dawn was good...back in the day. We have always used Dawn until last year. We bought it and it never bubbled up or suds up like the old formula did. After buying countless bottles when we usually only went through two a month..we decided to ditch it and go with another brand. Bye bye Dawn.
Melissa D.
Prescott, AZ
I've never liked this dish soap, it always made my hands smell so bad after using it.
Garrett
I don't know what P&G was thinking when they changed the formula on their dish soaps, but whatever they did (perhaps remove phosphates?) causes brand new sponges to smell mildewy and metallic. If your rags/sponges stink it's probably due to Dawn, Gain, etc. My wife hates Dawn (and now Gain) with a passion. I now just use the remaining soap to get rid of grease in pans - immediately dumping down the drain and rinsing before it gets in the sponge. Google "Dawn dish soap stinks" and you'll find a few websites where people have the same problem. It is NOT due to having "dirty" sponges. I've bleached sponges and rinsed them religiously - the smell keeps coming back after using the soap.
Zainab A.
Too much grease not my favorite I don't necessarily go for this only when I can't find my favorite I will
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?