BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Nicole C.
Jefferson, OH
This is the only brand of dish soap I will buy. It cuts grease and cleans dishes like none of the other soaps I've tried. Low price and works great...what's not to love? Green Apple scent is my fav.
Julie B.
This is the best all-around soap ever. It gets the job done at the sink, but also helps in laundry! I breast-fed my daughter, and whenever one of us would get that fatty milk on our clothes, Dawn is the only thing that would get it out! Also a superior aid in washing all those bottles (from pumping, and feeding)!
Kimberly L.
Santa Fe, TX
I only use Dawn. It's not just good for dishes. I use it to bathe my pets and it helps kill fleas and remove the dirt and grease.
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
I love the quality of Dawn, it makes my life so easy. The grease disappear in no time and at the same time is so gentle on my hands.
Emily B.
Waynesboro, Ms
Cuts grease better than anything else! Great on dirty/greasy dishes. Also great for my husband to wash with after hes been in oil and grease at work! Gentle enough to use every day and smells clean too. Weve also used it to rid dogs of fleas.
Sandra G.
Even though I try different dish soaps I always come back to Dawn. Love its grease fighting power and the fact that it comes in a variety of types is a bonus.
Lisa B.
Lapeer, MI
Not impressed lately. Not many bubbles.. and having trouble removing grease.
Katie F.
The blue Dawn is the only dishsoap I will buy. It not only gets my dishes clean, but is a wonderful all-purpose cleaner when combined with vinegar. I also use it to strip my baby's cloth diapers.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Dawn is great. Cleans dishes, cuts through grease AND keeps hands soft. Inexpensive and does a fantastic job, what more could you ask for?
Charise J.
Tampa, FL
Dawn is a staple in my house and it has been for years.I completely cleans away gease form plastic to metal and it smells great.i buy a small bottle and when that is gone i get a large bottle so I can dilute it a little which stretches the product for those of us who are on a budget. It works just as well diluted as it does full strength which I love. I also love that i can find value sets of this at my local walmart.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?