BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Candice B.
Fort Riley
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid that works quickly and effectively every single time. Other dishwashing liquids seem wasteful to use compared to dawn.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
Mega Parent Expert
Have always and will always use dawn dishwashing soap. It smells nice but isn't overpowering and it's affordable. I always get mine at Walmart. It cleans even the toughest stains and lasts for a long time.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the original Dawn dish soap! I normally like to buy concentrated dishwashing liquid, but this one cuts grease like no other and makes washing even the dirtiest, caked-on messes a breeze. I'm not usually brand loyal, but I'll always buy Dawn dish soap!
Bethanie H.
Crawfordville, Fl
Very good dish soap and is very versatile as a household cleaner. Works on anything from dishes to dogs, to clothes to floors, even can be used in the bathroom and dishwasher! Works wonderful and love the smell!
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA
Hands down the best dish detergent on the planet. I use dawn only in my household because it does exactly what it says "Cuts Grease" also it works very well in the tub/shower when mixed with cleaning vinegar, you never have to buy bathroom cleaner ever again.
Lindsey K.
Fairfield, OH
The good old original blue Dawn dish soap is a staple thing for my everyday needs. I use this for cleaning dishes, my makeup brushes, hand soap. Anything I need to clean normally I use this Dawn product.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Fights off grease, saves animals lives, concentrated and does it job. Seriously the only dish soap I will buy, ever.
Kelsey B.
West Lafayette, IN
I have used Dawn to do the dishes my whole life. I typically just buy original, but the scented soaps are great too! Dawn is a very dependable, consistent dish soap that is decently priced.

Pros: affordable, consistent clean, no streaks, great lather, less is more, not too potent

Cons: none
This dishwashing detergent is by far the best at cutting grease when I hand-wash dishes. I do not buy any other brand.
Kimberly M.
We have always used this. If I don't get this my mom gets mad. I have to go back to the store and get it. I also wash my dogs in it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?