BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Chelsy L.
Fort Worth , TX
My number one go to cleaning product. I stock up as much as I can because I love the product so much.
Jessica P.
I don't like the original Dawn at all. It roughs my hands up & cracks the skin on my palms & fingers
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This is the best dish soap and really inexpensive. It will clean your nastiest dishes and with ease.
Viviana P.
I love soap!! Its last me longer than other products, I highly recommen this product! Its amazing!!!
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Best dish soap over! I use it for really dirty dishes and sometimes to get hair color out of my hair
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
The only dish soap I use. It gets all the grease off. It handles any job you need and isn't harmful.
Wensalee B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best by far. gets all the grease and grime off dishes also removes stains out of clothes.
Noelle H.
Dallas, TX
I've used dawn since I was a kid the blue liquid is something I am familiar with and know I can trust
Hazel W.
Peoria, AZ
The best soap for grease works great on greasy dish.
Would recommend this product

I give 4 thumbs up
Lauren F.
Lake City, FL
This is a staple in our home. We use it for cleaning dishes as well as removing stains from clothing!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?