BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Our favorite dish soap. Works great. Get dishes very clean. No residue left behind. Would recommend.
Brittany H.
More uses than one. My favorite is that it can kill fleas. It also doesn't have a overwhelming spell.
Brittany W.
Fort Myers, FL
Always loved the original dawn. Gets everything clean even my laundry :) really gets the grease out.
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
I love this dish washing liquid. Prefer it over the cheaper brands. Suds last longer and cuts grease
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
I like it because with a little ... I wash a lot and is the only concentrated unlike other with water
Ashley G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of my favorites too what gets stains out of everything that you have a multi-purpose use
Rachel S.
Sunbury, OH
This soap cuts grease like no other. I won't even buy any other brand. I prefer this original scent.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Favorite dish soap for cleaning almost anything. A little goes a long way leaving things super clean
Michelle B.
Endicott, NY
Can't go wrong with a classic!!!! This is the only dos soap I buy. Long lasting and gets the job done
Autumn M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this for everything! From the dishes, to the floors and bathrooms this cleaner works excellent!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?