BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Eva W.
Palo Alto, CA
Works just as a dish detergent should-- gets grease and tough stuck-on foods very easily, plus great value size! Would recommend and repurchase!
Jordan H.
Independence, MO
It works. Cleans things, cuts grease, goes a long way. Pretty much exactly what you want from a dish soap.
Dorothy S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Dawn Ultra original dish soap is hands down the best on the market. It's long lasting suds removes the greasiest food and leaves the most hard to clean plastic containers squeaky clean. The formula is tough on pots and pans but so gentle on my hands.
Kiara M.
Bridgeport, CT
This cuts grease like no other dish liquid I've ever seen & its gentle on skin as well . Truly amazing that you can wash an animal ( duck ) with it & also cut gime leaving your dishes spotless
Brandon m.
Jamestown, NY
Good product. Good price. Very good quality. The fragrance is also good.. it's very good on getting grease off of dishes and such. Gentle on the hands.
Ana P.
Glenelg, MD
Love this! I'm a bigger fan because they help animals with the selling of the products! Amazing
Javon H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the most reliable dish detergent I ever used. I can buy the big sized bottle SNF it will last me a month and a few weeks after. I love this product to wash my dishes with. It is very soapy and I don't always have to pour more on my sponge during my cleaning.
sarah H.
Fantastic for washing dishes but even better for bathing pets. It gets rid of dirt and oil plus it kills fleas . One heck of a multipurpose product .
Hope H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Does a great job. I use it to scrub dishes as well as pots and pans and it works well. Smells good. A little pricey but we like it if it goes on sale.
Heather M.
This maybe the original old Blue Dawn but I have tried other brands of dish soap and even different kinds of Dawn Dish soap, I can't find any other dish soaps that can out perform the original. Anyone that has a Pinterest account knows that a lot of homemade cleaners use Blue Dawn specifically.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?