BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jacey H.
Ottawa, OH
A wonderful dish soap to really get the job done. It foams up really well and absolutely cuts through the grease. I don't feel like this product dries out my hands at all and really makes cleaning the dishes a breeze.
ana m.
Stamford, CT
I like this Dawn dishwashing liquid is perfect product I like much my hands are soft after washing my dishes
Ashlee V.
Almyra, AR
I even use a dab of this as a stain remover on my girls precious smocked dresses! Awesome product! Great smell, suds up wonderfully. I use it daily to clean my breast pump supplies as well!
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Dawn! It smells so great and cleans amazingly! It really breaks through tough grease. I lived without a dishwasher for a year and this by far was the superior brand of dish washing soap. It definitely isn't cheap, but it works well and a little goes a long way!
Catherine T.
Pottsville, AR
I use this dawn for many things. Dishes, chair cushions, makeup brushes, cleaning my car.
Marilyn D.
Waukesha, WI
I love this dishwashing soap I like the original and bleach kind haven't tried their other brands
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
This soap is great! It works really well on cleaning up all kinds of dirty greasy dishes. I think it's affordable and has a really nice sent. I repurchase every time I need dish soap and I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone because it's great!
Merranda H.
I have used this product many times in the past and find it satisfactory. The product always cleans my dishes and has a clear, fresh feeling and is very effective even on hard crusted dishes or pans.
Jessica C.
I love my dawn. There are so many uses for dawn. I am also allergic to a lot of dish soaps but not dawn. I love the bubbles that dawn produces when doing the dishes. Also great to wash the dog who has sensitive skin.
shania b.
Waterford, MI
I use this a lot, mostly to clean my makeup brushes and sponges because It does a amazing job and it's so gentle!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?