BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Annette O.
Massapequa, NY
Good texture and color smells clean and gets the grease off the dishes. Plus they help profits that get the oil off the animals affected by oil spills
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish liquid is the best ever!! Cuts grease better than any other dish liquid. A little goes a long way so you really get your money worth
Alyssa S.
This is one the best dishwashing soaps on the market. They have so many great scents and it cleans dishes very well.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell , PA
Love this dish soap. It gets all the dishes clean without me having to scrub a whole lot. Which helps because when you have 3 kids you dont have time to try and soak and scrub all the dishes
Wendy O.
Columbus, OH
This is a classic, and it is still my favorite. It does a great job getting my dishes nice and sparkling clean. It has a nice, clean scent. It is easy to find in convenience stores and grocery stores. I highly recommend this as a great dishwashing soap!
Kimberly T.
It's been around since grandma's days for a reason. Works greatest, smells great, and makes great bubbles for backyard play. The only brand I ever buy.
Alicia G.
dawn original is my absolute favorite! not only does it last forever with only a tiny bit for each load of dishes but I use it on so many other things! I use it as a jewelry cleaner it leaves all my rings sparkling! it is also safe for pets and use it on my dog at bath time honestly best product I own!
Estela M.
I like this detergent grease comes off easily. Keeps your hands without getting dry and keeps them soft
Lisa S.
Frankfort, KY
The original blue Dawn is the only dish detergent that I use. I not only use it for dishes, but for washing the car, washing the dog, and removing stains on clothes and carpets. It is wonderful for breaking down grease, yet gentle enough to use on animals when you need to get control of a flea problem.
Mary Ann B.
Middlesex, NC
Love the blue Dawn! It is the only dish detergent I ever use. I use it for the dishes, clean my tile floors, my daughter's toys, and even as a stain remover for my daughter's clothes. Regular stain removers can't remove the stains like Dawn does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?