BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Catherine T.
Pottsville, AR
I use this dawn for many things. Dishes, chair cushions, makeup brushes, cleaning my car.
debi P.
Godfrey, IL
The best dish soap by far...I've been using it for years. ..I actually rescued a pigeon that had oil all over it and washed it off with the dawn!!
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
The only brand of dishwashing soap I'll use. This product cleans grease like no other! It leaves my dishes feeling, smelling and looking clean.
Cheyanne D.
Crossville, TN
Love this soap. Its the only kind of dish soap I will use. I buy it at WalMart. Last longer than the cheap brand. Its worth the bang for your buck. I will for ever buy Dawn dish soap. I always buy the larger size bottle though. It take me 1month or more to use it.
Lisa G.
Worcester, MA
Wish I could give it 10 stars. Since discovering this, I won't use anything else. If you mix it with hydrogen peroxide, it will clean carpets and upholstery beautifully.
Melissa R.
Augusta, GA
I use this to clean everything in my house, including dogs if they are very dirty! It's the best out there and it's cheap!
Brandi C.
Oxford, AL
I am 33 years old and have only ever bought Dawn dish detergent! It is the BEST hands down. It cuts thru the grease and never leaves a film on the dishes. Not only does it do a great Job it also helps in saving wild life by donating to a wild life fund. I have seen many commercials where Dawn helped remove oil from wild life animals when there was a oil spill. I love Dawn and will continue to support this product!
Cortney G.
Baltimore, MD
Best dishwashing liquid!!! Gets the dishes extremely clean and isn't tough on your hands! I've always kept lotion by the sink but it isn't necessary with dawn. Great scent as well!
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
Dawn is great at getting all the food mess cleaned up every time you wash a dish! It's even gentle enough that I can have my four year old help out. We also admire the light scent. Dawn remains budget friendly as well.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
One if my favorite dish soaps! I usually use the Dawn Ultra because I love how easily it cleans my pots and pans. Even when I have a big mess in one of my pans I just add hot water a few drops of Dawn and let it sit for a few hours. After that I rinse the pan and wash it with my sponge and everything comes off easily, leaving my pan clean and bright with no residue left behind.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?