BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Pamela E.
Centreville, VA
A little goes a long way with this product so even a small sized bottle lasts a while. Tough on grease, gets the job done.
Vicki C.
I love this dish soap. It has so many practical uses so I find myself always repurchasing from Target. It's great to wash dishes before putting them in the dish washer and I also love cleaning my makeup brushes with this.
Adrii F.
Dawn is a superhero when it comes to grease. I also love it for my sons bottles because it's good for getting out that milk smelll. A little goes a long way with the product which make it a bonus when you see how affordable it is as well. Other dish soaps just don't work as well.
Tabitha W.
LOVE THIS STUFF. It is a thick liquid soap with great results. If you're like I am (I insist on washing all dishes before putting them in the dishwasher), then this stuff is great. You can soak dishes for a short period of time, and all you have to do is just wipe off the grime. Works great for cleaning oil spots off of driveway as well. ;-)
Julie S.
This is great to buy and pour in your own dispenser. Not a bad price and a little bit goes a long way.
Erin R.
Florence, AL
The only dosh liquid i will use. Used for many purposes. Cleans all surfaces of my home. I mop with jt. Clean my bathroom. Kitchen table. Wash my animals. Lol
Lisa J.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap that I use. Great for dishes as well as getting stains out of clothes. I also love that the company supports wildlife efforts.
Brandy  M.
Nicholasville, KY
I absolutely love dawn. I always used it growing up in my parents house and now use it in my own home. It is effective on grease and has a nice scent. It foams up nicely so you don't have to use a bunch to get something clean
Cristina R.
Dawn es un excelente producto. No hy que usar tanto liquido de Dawn para lavar, basta con un poco. Honestamente lo recomiendo.
Sam J.
Madisonville
Dawn is the bomb dot com! It is the only brand I will use. It does absolute wonders with little effort.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?