BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
Perfect light soap to clean the baby bottles with no residue. A breeze to use and gets rid of that sour milk smell.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Mega Parent Expert
This is the best brand! My roommates and I have a huge jug of dawn and it's lasted forever! You only need a drop or two to get grease and grime off anything. It's my go to dish soap brand for sure, doesn't dry out your hands either.
Diana L.
Conroe, TX
I personally liked to use liquids that I grew up with but since I got married this is my new go to since it's my husbands favorite and now my favorite. Last so long and gets the job done.
Nicole R.
Lowell, MI
I buy dawn in bulk. I use it for dishes and cleaning. ...example:
I mix it with baking soda to create a paste that gets everything off my glass top stove!!
Jessica D.
Bakersfield, CA
This stuff is a multitasker. I use it for my dishes and my husband works in the oilfields. So needless to say he comes home with some dirty oily pants. It works great removing oil and grime not only for your dishes but for clothing as well. And trust me a little goes along way.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Dawn is an amazing brand and this cleans so much better with less product than the knock off brands I have used. It is not overpriced and it always gets the job done
Ella J.
Omaha, NE
Original dish soap will practically promised that your dishes will be perfectly clean without having to waste lots of water in a machine. Also very safe to clean your hands. And also safe to use on ducks.
Ashley R.
Kiln, MS
This is the ONLY dish washing soap I use. It breaks down grease wonderfully & leaves things very clean. I also use this on my animals if they get fleas & it's very effective. I have been buying this product since I've been an adult. I have been on my own since I was 18 & am now 29.
Rachel R.
I love this soap. I have a dog and I use dawn to wash him to rid of any possible fleas because it's so safe for his skin! Not to mention how easily it cleans greasy bowls and dishes or baked on food on cookie sheets! I have used Joy and other products, but I use way less Dawn for the exact same job!
Casey E.
Brownstown, PA
My favorite dish soap. I always have it in my house. And love the variety to chose from.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?