BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Aracelie V.
I love dawn dish soap! I feel like it cleans well and i like that it has a verity of scents! It is very effective and it gets the job done! It's not expensive at all! I always buy mine at Walmart and I would buy it again!
Jeanette M.
I know it sounds weird but I use this as a household cleaner and for stains in my laundry, especially greasy ones and it works great. I also use to get stains off couches and carpet. Very affordable!!! I highly recommend.
Christie T.
This is a great dish soap. The brand is trustworthy. A little of this goes a long way. I buy mine at Walmart usually. We also use this to wash our cats and dogs because its safe on animals. Very good formula, I recommend.
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
In my opinion this ultra concentrated formula is the best, a little goes a longggg way. However, it makes my sponge smell so bad, I have noticed that with other dish washing products I don't get that nasty smelling sponge
This dish soap is the best like I'm not even kidding its skin safe if cleans vary good and it only takes one drop to clean a whole dish it has no sent and I bought it from stop and shop and I totally recanted if to others
Laura H.
Nahunta, GA
Dawn is the only dish detergent that I buy. Not only is it great when washing dishes, it's also great for getting out grease stains in a shirt or either just refilling the bottle so that your kid has more bubbles to blow!
CiCi C.
Ebony, VA
Have used Dawn for years! Love it! It cleans my dishes wonderfully. Grease is not an issue when using Dawn, it cuts it right out the way. The bubbles last a long time without having to change the water during heavy loads.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
This is the only brand of dishwashing detergent I buy. Love this item. I also mix this with some water in a spray bottle as an all purpose cleaner. I buy the one that's unscented. I don't really care for the scented ones.
Mellissa B.
Lakeville, PA
Always loved this dish liquid the most. Really does cut through grease easily and I don't find it harsh on my skin. The price is very reasonable. I'm a repeat buyer & would recommend to everyone. Plus they save wild life!
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
We only use dawn in our house, and this specific one. The value is great and the bottle lasts quite a while. It doesn't leave the typical dish soap slime feel on your hands. I'd recommend this to anyone who washes dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?