BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Emily B.
Michigan
We use Dawn religiously in our home and our camper!   We even purchase at the big box stores to keep our stock up so we don't run out.   It's great for  dishes,  cleaning strollers,  bug deterrent,  getting an oil spill off your favorite shirt and so many other uses!
Lauren W.
This is the best dish soap in the market in my opinion. It really gets all the food and grease off of dishes and is even gentle on my hands. All I have to do is put a little in a pot with warm water and soak it for a bit and it gets everything off! I will continue to repurchase and would recommend it to anyone!
jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't feel like there's a better dish detergent than this it is my favorite it gives me the good Soapy Suds I feel like my dishes are getting cleaned with this and I don't feel like it's leaving a really strong after Scent of a fragrance on my dishes too I feel like I'm licking soap this is a good cleaning product
Ashley P.
I love this dish soap. I use it for different things throughout the house and not just on dishes. I like to add a little of this when I make my mopping solution for the floor and it really gets any dirt spots off my ceramic tile. Works great on dishes as well and doesn't dry my hands out like most dish soap does.
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
Love love love Dawn. I have used and will always use Dawn. All the scents are nice but my personal favorite is the original. It contains Biodegradable Surfactants and No Phosphates. Lasts long. Only a drop is needed to clean 4-5 dirty dishes
Sierra M.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of soaps and cleaners. I can't tell you how many times I've frantically looked for cleaners and ended up just using Dawn Dish Soap to get the job done. I will never ever doubt you again Dawn because you come through like NO OTHER! Ten stars!
Adrieanna R.
HESPERIA, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always found this dish soap amazing. There is so many diffrent things you can use this for. It's great at taking out grease. You can use it on new born puppies. It helps kill fleas. And it keeps the dishes easy to clean. I have always found this dish soap more effective than the other ones plus it's safe for animals.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
Dawn is great at getting all the food mess cleaned up every time you wash a dish! It's even gentle enough that I can have my four year old help out. We also admire the light scent. Dawn remains budget friendly as well.
•Dacoda L.
Blair, WI
This soap is a miracle worker. It can get gum out of hair sticky stuff off of fur of animals, and tough stains off of dishes! This soap even has a great smell! There is nothing bad to say about this soap! I would buy it over and over again, not to mention there is so many different scents to chose from.
Anna C.
I absolutely love this dished out. It really helps cut Grace while washing dishes and has a pleasant scent. The original is my favorite by far. I cannot come up with any cons for this product. It's very affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who washes dishes and would purchase it again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?