BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
This is the best for multi tasking. I use it to cut the grease on clothes before washing as a pretreatment for grass stains. It smells good highly concentrated does great breaking up grease on dishes.
Odeimi H.
Malabar
Love dawn i use it for everything in my household. It's a great product and the price is just right. Removes all grease from dishes. I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes and it works wonders. Definitely would recommend Dawn over and over again.
Kaylynn N.
Frankfort
I use this on my hair to be honest. It works great on my dishes too. But it works wonders on my hair. I use this 3 times a week at least. I have very oily scalp and this makes my hair feel so much better after just 1 wash. I will never buy another dish soap again.
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
This stuff works great! I use it for dishes, but I also use it for anxiety. If you put some of the blue dawn dish soap in a baggie (it has to be blue dawn) and freeze it, as soon as you put it on the bridge of your nose it calms you down and lowers your heart rate. It's amazing.
Hannah A.
The only soap I will buy! It cuts down grease and hard to clean pans with ease. You only need a small bit so a bottle will last awhile. Also, I really love how Dawn takes care of wildlife affected by oil spills. A HUGE reason why I am a dedicated customer to this product!
Valyn J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use the original scented dawn dish liquid because it works the best. It cuts through greasy messes and cleans the best out of all others I have tried. The smell is really nice and you really can't beat the price for getting the best clean. I always buy this one.
amanda s.
Kansas City, MO
It just really is the best and less than a dollar more than the cheaper brands. Gets the job done and doesn't make my already dry skin even dryer. There's a reason it's used on animals effected by oil spills. It's been around forever and the chemicals are not harsh.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn! Who doesn't like it! Dawn comes in handy with a lot of things! it can be purchase anywhere! GReat prices! Dawn i also use to wash my dog in for fleas and i also use it for stains! Its a great stain remover! I highly recommen it for others. I will buy again!
Brianna A.
Ringgold, GA
Dawn is used for everything at our home from dishes to laundry stains and even for bathing our puppy. It handles grease and stuck on food very well. It smells great and is easily found at any grocery store. I will buy again and again.It is well worth the price.
Lyssa B.
Lubbock, TX
Simply the best! There isn't much more you can say, except it is high quality and gets the job done using only a small amount of product. I purchased in a two pack at Sam's Club and feel that I got a great value. I like that it doesn't seem to dry my hands out.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?