BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jessica C.
Delray Beach, FL
I have used this for years!!! Love dawn and the original scent is my fave! It's great for cleaning greasy and/or stained dishes. Leaves Dishes super clean, with no residue or grease left behind. Also a great cleaner for tile and glass in the bathroom / shower. A great overall cleaner!!! Convenient to buy at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, etc. and great price too!
Kristen M.
Wichita, KS
I love this stuff! Everyone in my whole family uses this soap. It works really well at getting grease and residue off dishes. It's also affordable. I would definitely buy this again.
Brittany M.
Wilmore, KY
So many uses! I love dawn! We use it all the time. Works great on dishes floor dog- kids
Katie M.
Jupiter
Great dish detergent. Dawn can be used for so many purposes. I highly recommend this product. It has a signature scent everyone is familiar with.
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Best soap for cleaning grease off dishes and leaving them looking brand new! Also this soap is still safe enough to use on pets!!
Hannah S.
This stuff is magical honestly. I swear it gets anything and everything out of anything and everything! LOL. I use blue Dawn dish soap for more than just my dishes. Google all the uses - they are endless! I have no complaints and would certainly recommend.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish liquid is the best ever!! Cuts grease better than any other dish liquid. A little goes a long way so you really get your money worth
Krista D.
Will not use any other soap but dawn. I know it cuts the grease and cleans my dirty dishes plus i need smell good all day and this helps to add to it
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell , PA
Love this dish soap. It gets all the dishes clean without me having to scrub a whole lot. Which helps because when you have 3 kids you dont have time to try and soak and scrub all the dishes
Skylar M.
Muscle shoals , Al
Best stuff ever!!! I use it to wash dishes and I also mix with vinegar to use as a bathroom cleaner. Honestly, my bathtub has never been cleaner.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?