BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany M.
Wilmore, KY
This is a great dish washing soap. I use it everyday. Works great on grease removal
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
I use this dish soap all the time I never want to go back from blue Dawn . It cuts the grease and makes my dishes feel so clean compared to other brands.
Brittney W.
Athens, GA
This is my go to soap. I use it for everything, hand soap, dish soap, to wash my truck, and to wash my dog because kills fleas. good buy
Kelly C.
Dayton, KY
Multi use product. I used Dawn on my dishes, to clean my shower and on stained on my children's clothes. Dawn is a product I can't live without
Brittany K.
My boyfriend does our dishes and he throws a fit if I ever by anything other than dawn! It does a great job on our dishes and I think it's awesome that they use dawn to clean up wildlife that's been affected by oil spills! It's very affordable and a little goes a long way!
Chynna H.
Marysville, OH
I always buy this size bottle, a little goes a long ways. It helps alot with anything that is greasy and takes that feeling away.
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
OH MY GOSH, the green one is my jam. Like, I will just open it up randomly to smell it. It also seems to leave my hands soft, even though it is not marketed to do so. Cleans dishes with no problems.
Stacie N.
Ainsworth , NE
Works to clean everything, from dishes, to cupboards, mix with vinegar and works in bathrooms, carpet stains, bathroom scum and heavy dirty areas. Love the scent and the thickness. You get your moneys worth in a bottle. Wouldnt be without it.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
My mom always used another brand of dish washing liquid and my mother in law bought me a bottle of Dawn when I got married. It works very well at cutting grease, but I wouldn't say it works better than some other brands I have tried. I couldn't give it five stars because it's very harsh on my hands so I tend to use it more for washing my car with gloves on or other things that I don't really get my hands in as much as when I do dishes. It works well, but to me there are other brands that work just as good and do not tear my hands up like Dawn does.
Breanna N.
The cheapest and best dish soap there is! It works really good and cleans the dishes. I recommend it to others
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?