BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Dagmara A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great detergent. Gentle, does not dry out my hand and cleans great. I trust this detergent to wash baby items.
Tracie C.
Newport, MI
I use Dawn for cleaning everything. It is even a great stain remover for clothing. Hands down Dawn is the best!
Doniesa B.
Warren, MI
Dawn works great on almost everything. Works great on dishes, washing the car, and dog. We use it all the time.
Ashley H.
Junction City, KS
Such an awesome product!! The only one I use...I have not been able to find any thing that works just as good1
Hannah B.
Branchland, WV
This is the only dish soap we use. It makes our dishes clean and it's safe to use for other household purposes.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
as a mother of tree boys cleaning is a must this product help me get thing nice and clean i really recommend!!
Kelly C.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
It's the only thing we buy to wash our dishes and it works great. Smell is nice too. A little goes a long way.
Allison N.
Nashville, TN
Dawn dish soap is a great brand! It works A LOT better than other brands. Dawn is always the brand in my house.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
I always buy dawn but not for my dishes I use it as a spot cleaner / soak on my laundry it gets the stains out
Laurel P.
Tucson, AZ
Tried and true, Dawn blue is the detergent of preference in this house. Wouldn't think of buying another brand.
Jennifer S.
Inverary, ON
What is your favorite scent?
Monique M.
Louisville, KY
ORIGINAL OR APPLE SCENT?
Ely F.
Toronto
I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Palmolive. Is this liquid soft on your hands? I don't like ones that leave your hands rough..
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does it foam well?
Tabatha C.
Hermon, ME
Where is the best place to buy Dawn? We get it at Sam's club in bulk, wondering if it's cheaper elsewhere?