BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kimberly M.
We have always used this. If I don't get this my mom gets mad. I have to go back to the store and get it. I also wash my dogs in it!
Jessica C.
Delray Beach, FL
I have used this for years!!! Love dawn and the original scent is my fave! It's great for cleaning greasy and/or stained dishes. Leaves Dishes super clean, with no residue or grease left behind. Also a great cleaner for tile and glass in the bathroom / shower. A great overall cleaner!!! Convenient to buy at Walmart, target, Walgreen's, etc. and great price too!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Dawn is probably one of the best dish soaps I have ever used. It cleans really well without the need to scrub super hard. It all smells great too. You can buy it anywhere but I typically get it at target. I would recommend this to anyone!
Tiffany D.
Toledo
Dawn is the best! It gets all the dried on food my kids leave on the dishes without even soaking! I swear by it and so does my family!
Mayra R.
Plano, TX
I love this dish soap as it leaves all dishes feeling extremely well cleaned. It cuts through grease easily and effortlessly. I like that it lathers up really well which allows you to ensure you haven't missed any spots. Although it claims to be gentle enough to use on animals, it still makes my hands peel if I have washed a lot of dishes. However, of all the detergents I've used, the reaction I have is best with this product.
Ashtyn W.
I wash my dishes by hand and use dawn to clean them. The soap suds up good and doesn't dry my hands out. For the price it is worth the buy and lasts long in my household. I would recommend this brand. Plus side is it has so many great scents.
betty l.
Geneva, OH
Okay I have too say this one is the best cheap detergents don't make suds and dawn gets rid of fleas on your pets its been around so say yes too dawn
Linda G.
The only dish soap I buy!! Great clean scent and really cleans up the dirtiest greasiest dishes. I love the soap's consistency and effect on the hands..... very gentle on skin, but tough on grease! 👍🏽👍🏽
Leila E.
Love dawn soup... Very good... Smells great too. Get yours at Walmart, dollar general or any store.
Ally R.
La Habra, Ca
This stuff has more than one purpose and it makes cleaning so much easier. A little goes a long way with this one.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?