BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11901)
mairacastro106
Dawn is my favorite dish soap it not only cleans well with out drying out your hands. Love love love!
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
This is a must for a mom with small children!! and it is great for washing dishes too!! or cars..lol
Faith V.
Richmond, KY
Dawn is my dish soap of choice. I feel like it cleans way better than any of the other brands of soap.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I love this dish soap. One of my favorites! smells good & its heavy duty so you don't need to use a lot
Makaye S.
Cushing, ME
Best dish soap ever! Well.. That I know of! It takes the hard to scrape food off and smells very nice!
Krystle H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I just love dawn! And the green apple smells amazing and works just as wonderful as the original blue!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Dawn liquid dishwashing soup is the best and smells so good i love washing my dishes with this stuff.
Jennifer C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I'm sorry but dawn dish liquid is the best out there. I have tried others but they aren't near as good!
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I prefer Dawn to all brands of dish detergent. The platinum version is my favorite. Soaks really well.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love dawn! it does exactly what its suppose to do and it works well on grease which is always a plus!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?