BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Nothing can beat the grease fighting power of dawn! If you are cleaning dishes with stuck on stains, or have a ink stain on clothes it will help remove the stain with the help of laundry detergent! It's awesome y'all!!
Allison S.
No other dish washing detergent works like original dawn. You need a small amount to do a lot of dishes. If you need to soak pots or pans, a squirt of Dawn and water is all you need for tough stuck on food.
Yuki V.
Ogden, UT
I bought this to wash my baby's bottles and it hasn't let me down once. I love that it doesn't have a strong smell and it comforts me knowing I'm not putting tons of harsh chemicals in my baby's body.
Cassidy M.
I don't have a dishwasher, so Dawn is my soap of choice to wash my dishes. It also works great for getting stains out of my laundry. I also use it for washing windows and it works great!
jen a.
Fresno, CA
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. This dishwashing liquid works wonders. A little of Dawn go a long way. It's really good on grease.
Katie M.
Jupiter
Great dish detergent. Dawn can be used for so many purposes. I highly recommend this product. It has a signature scent everyone is familiar with.
Georgia C.
I LOVE Dawn dish soap. I like that it's gentle on my hands and that it is a reliable cleaning source. Not just for the dishes in the kitchen, though… I also use it, mixed with vinegar, to clean my bathtub. I purchase this anywhere, depending on where I can find the best deal for it. I will continue to purchase it because it is the BEST for cleaning.
Jessica B.
Coatesville, PA
This is an effective, basic dish soap that I can find almost any grocery store. Never feel like I'm spending too much and I never feel like my dishes aren't being cleaned well enough. Dawn doesn't leave a residue or have too off-putting of a scent and that's why it's a reliable and regular purchase for me.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
My mom always used another brand of dish washing liquid and my mother in law bought me a bottle of Dawn when I got married. It works very well at cutting grease, but I wouldn't say it works better than some other brands I have tried. I couldn't give it five stars because it's very harsh on my hands so I tend to use it more for washing my car with gloves on or other things that I don't really get my hands in as much as when I do dishes. It works well, but to me there are other brands that work just as good and do not tear my hands up like Dawn does.
Ann-Marie C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best! My mom used it and now I use it. Cleans grease and grime like no other. Also love it as a stain remover.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?