BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
April G.
Shawsville, VA
We use this soap at my house to wash dishes all the time. It's great because a little goes a long way.
mairacastro106
Dawn is my favorite dish soap it not only cleans well with out drying out your hands. Love love love!
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
This is a must for a mom with small children!! and it is great for washing dishes too!! or cars..lol
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love dawn! it does exactly what its suppose to do and it works well on grease which is always a plus!
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Dawn liquid dishwashing soup is the best and smells so good i love washing my dishes with this stuff.
Amanda B.
ZUNI, VA
Love love love dawn. Definitely my go to product. Cuts grease amazingly. Love the over night soak type.
Miranda M.
Awesome! The only dish soap I use for tough greasy messes. Love that it has more than one use as well l
Maggie F.
Dawn always smells nice, doesn't dry out my hands, and get my dishes clean. What else could I ask for?!
Daniela H.
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid. It has so many uses and works better than other soaps I've used.
Erynn E.
Indianapolis, IN
I prefer Dawn to all brands of dish detergent. The platinum version is my favorite. Soaks really well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?