BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Rebecca W.
Ann Arbor, MI
The best and only product in dish soap. Why mess with perfection? This is a good multipurpose product.
Georgia C.
I LOVE Dawn dish soap. I like that it's gentle on my hands and that it is a reliable cleaning source. Not just for the dishes in the kitchen, though… I also use it, mixed with vinegar, to clean my bathtub. I purchase this anywhere, depending on where I can find the best deal for it. I will continue to purchase it because it is the BEST for cleaning.
Heather T.
Mckinney, TX
You must have respect for a product that can clean the dirtiest, toughest, stuck on dish with the most gentle of ways. Dawn can safely remove oil from a baby duck and clean the baked on lasgana pan from the night before. Now that's magical.
Becca I.
Belvidere, IL
My go to dish soap! I've tired other ones when I'm on a tight budget just because there are some other ones that are cheaper but they never seem to beat Dawn. The scents are perfect. I also always use it as a hand soap haha
Jeri P.
Peoria, IL
My momma always used this and so will I! Nothing cuts through grease and grime like Dawn. I always know a good soak in Dawn hot soapy water will do the trick! I have used other scents, but always come back to the original blue.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
This stuff works wonders. I use it from washing dishes to my hands washing pets floors killing ants and fleas this stuff works!!
betty l.
Geneva, OH
Okay I have too say this one is the best cheap detergents don't make suds and dawn gets rid of fleas on your pets its been around so say yes too dawn
Samantha M.
Ashford
Love this soap. My family has used it for years and I grew up using it. It gets dishes clean and you don't have to use a lot of it. It is also great for all kinds of other uses. I use it for my dogs, laundry, and to get stains out of fabric with.
Michaela S.
Best dish washing soap. It cleans not only dishes really well but it works well to get grease sains out of clothes! Multi purpose!
Emma K.
Greensboro, NC
I love the original scent of the Dawn dishwashing liquid. The liquid gets my heavy grease and food stains off of all of my dishes very well. I bought it was my local grocery store. It was very reasonably priced, although not as cheap as some of the other brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?