BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I love the original scent of dawn! And I love how they were helping clean up the animals covered in oil I definitely respect that but that's not the full reason why I love this product. I can use a very small amount of dawn and get all my dishes cleaned so it lasts a very long time and as a college student not having to go buy more soap is definitely a perfect product.
Mary Ann B.
Middlesex, NC
Love the blue Dawn! It is the only dish detergent I ever use. I use it for the dishes, clean my tile floors, my daughter's toys, and even as a stain remover for my daughter's clothes. Regular stain removers can't remove the stains like Dawn does.
Marie R.
Robstown, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I have tried countless othera and end up throwing them away and going back to Dawn. It cuts grease and grim and cleans like no other!
Haley M.
Decatur, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I tend to gravitate to Dawn, well, because it WORKS! I want a dish soap that is going to tackle the tough job for me and that's exactly what Dawn does. A little goes a long way too! Just a drop in a pot and fill it with water, let it soak for like a minute, maybe a little longer if it's something that is dried on or burnt, and then rub it out. Dawn does all the work for me and I barely have to do any scrubbing! I definitely recommend this dish soap to everyone, give it a try you'll love it !
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
Dawn's ultra concentrated dish detergent is a staple in our house. Not only does it do the job on those baked on, caked on, grimey, greasy dishes but its also wonder for other cleaning purposes. I take a cup of warm vinegar and 3 table spoons of dawn and shake it in a spray bottle and use it as a bath tub cleaner! It works better than any other product ive used. There are always coupons availble and you can purchase value packs as well.
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
This will never not be in my house. It's a most have; especially when you have to clean bottles all the time!!!
Bryanna R.
Rose Bud, AR
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is my favorite. I use this to hand wash my dishes, strip color from my hair, and I make a paste with it to get rid of stains on my clothing. It's super sudsy and has a great clean smell.
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I don't just use dawn for washing my dishes. I use it to remove stains on clothes and as a bathroom cleaner. It helps get rid of soap scum on the shower stalls and bath tub when you mix it with equal parts of vinegar.
Amy C.
New Columbia, PA
This is the only dish soap I will use. I get it at Walmart because they always have great prices. The scent isn't too strong (I am sensitive to smells due to migraines). I would definitely recommend Dawn brand to everyone!
Katie H.
the go to & the only dishsoap I ever use. smells good, cleans even better. it's the #1 in the game for a reason. generic soaps don't even compare.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?