BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Samantha T.
This is the best dish soap. It cuts through grease and grime every time we use it. We wont use any other kind!
Sydney P.
Armona, CA
Always go basic with my dish soap! Dawn gets the job done and I have no reason to doubt my dishes aren't clean
Morgan M.
Livonia, MI
This stuff gets rid of greasy messes so easily. I even use it on oily stains in clothing. And it always works!
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is The only soap I'll buy Because it clears the grease off no oily residue #must have # go to dish cleaner
Heidi D.
Kissimmee, FL
This works as both an effective roach killer when mixed with water as well as cutting through the dirty dishes.
Jodi O.
Ada, OK
Hardly use any other dish soap. This is probably the best dish soap to use. Ive used Walmarts brand and its ok.
Sara P.
Wiggins, MS
I have used dawn for a very long time. It suds very well and gets greasy residue off of anything it may be on.
Wendy W.
Pfafftown, NC
I keep Dawn specifically for greasy dishes to use before going in the dishwasher. It does what it says for me!
Carla B.
Mission, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The best, clean very well, smells very good, is not expensive, lasts a lot, and your hands makes them very soft
Stephanie G.
I've ALWAYS used Dawn. Nothing else will do. My favorite is the hand renewal kind. I definitely recommend Dawn!
Liz R.
I'd like to know where they found the giant economy sized version in the picture!
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I love that this product can be used on animals and doesn't harm them
Sarah A.
How do you use dawn other than for just washing dishes?
Nicole C.
Essex, MD
Is it tough on grease like normal dawn?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Anyone else ever used dawn as a stain remover or for fleas?