BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Jessie R.
Gainesville, FL
I love the original scent of dawn! And I love how they were helping clean up the animals covered in oil I definitely respect that but that's not the full reason why I love this product. I can use a very small amount of dawn and get all my dishes cleaned so it lasts a very long time and as a college student not having to go buy more soap is definitely a perfect product.
Jennifer T.
I use blue dawn for everything! From washing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing dogs and washing cars. I feel its very safe and effective to use.
Isamar L.
I love how fresh and clean my dishes smell after using this and its very long lasting i been using this for years and this isnby far one of the best dishwashing soaps out there
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
OH MY GOSH, the green one is my jam. Like, I will just open it up randomly to smell it. It also seems to leave my hands soft, even though it is not marketed to do so. Cleans dishes with no problems.
Nicole K.
So I was loyal to Palmolive which is supposed to be good for keeping your hands soft. But I recently made the switch to good old fashion original blue Dawn. I've been reading a lot about natural cleaning solutions and such, and I'm trying to use as few products as possible. I already knew Dawn is great for cutting grease on dishes but now I know of several solutions that i can make at home that use Dawn as an ingredient.
jen a.
Fresno, CA
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. This dishwashing liquid works wonders. A little of Dawn go a long way. It's really good on grease.
Kaitlyn S.
I use Dawn for everything. A little of it in hot water is perfect for washing windows, cleaning floors, and of course doing the dishes.
Brittany K.
My boyfriend does our dishes and he throws a fit if I ever by anything other than dawn! It does a great job on our dishes and I think it's awesome that they use dawn to clean up wildlife that's been affected by oil spills! It's very affordable and a little goes a long way!
Mayra R.
Plano, TX
I love this dish soap as it leaves all dishes feeling extremely well cleaned. It cuts through grease easily and effortlessly. I like that it lathers up really well which allows you to ensure you haven't missed any spots. Although it claims to be gentle enough to use on animals, it still makes my hands peel if I have washed a lot of dishes. However, of all the detergents I've used, the reaction I have is best with this product.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
My mom always used another brand of dish washing liquid and my mother in law bought me a bottle of Dawn when I got married. It works very well at cutting grease, but I wouldn't say it works better than some other brands I have tried. I couldn't give it five stars because it's very harsh on my hands so I tend to use it more for washing my car with gloves on or other things that I don't really get my hands in as much as when I do dishes. It works well, but to me there are other brands that work just as good and do not tear my hands up like Dawn does.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?