BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Nushrat M.
Chesterfield, MO
Love love love Dawn. I have used and will always use Dawn. All the scents are nice but my personal favorite is the original. It contains Biodegradable Surfactants and No Phosphates. Lasts long. Only a drop is needed to clean 4-5 dirty dishes
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
the only dish detergent my family and I use. Everyone in my family for as long as I can remember has been using Dawn exclusively. It's cleaning power is in a league of its own, above the rest and no other dish soap can compare or even come close. It saves you money too because usually 1 squirt does the whole job. I've been to other people's homes & washed dishes with the dish soap they had, that was not Dawn & not only did I have to keep adding more dish soap to the sponge, but unlike Dawn those other soaps did not create much of a later, let alone have the cleaning power. I would be scrubbing forever and my hands would become very dry & in the end the stuff I just "washed" wouldn't even look clean, let alone be that clean. With Dawn I know my dishes will be sparkly clean easily without having to scrub my brains out or let a pan sit overnight to soak. Also my dishes & sponge won't smell musty like cheaper soap brands can do. Dawn leaves no residue.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Don is the best it always gets my clean dishes super clean because the stains out to get all the crowd it's super cheap I got it from Walmart I love it I recommend it it's great value it's not pricey and I would buy it again over and over again it's amazing it's the best liquid detergent out there I'm going to
Adrieanna R.
HESPERIA, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have always found this dish soap amazing. There is so many diffrent things you can use this for. It's great at taking out grease. You can use it on new born puppies. It helps kill fleas. And it keeps the dishes easy to clean. I have always found this dish soap more effective than the other ones plus it's safe for animals.
Dayami H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a must have for anyone who is a cooker. Dawn dish detergent cuts through every drop of grease on even plastic dishes! it is very effective at removing all traces of oil,it's also very gentle on your hands and has a very pleasant smell you will definitely not be disappointed in giving this dish detergent a try!
Anna C.
I absolutely love this dished out. It really helps cut Grace while washing dishes and has a pleasant scent. The original is my favorite by far. I cannot come up with any cons for this product. It's very affordable and easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone who washes dishes and would purchase it again.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
You really can't go wrong with Dawn. All it takes is a drop and it gets the grease off quick. It doesn't form an excessive amount of suds and the scent is never overbearing. You definitely get your moneys worth with this brand. You can also get the bigger size in BJs and they always give coupons every so often.
Sierra M.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is the king of soaps and cleaners. I can't tell you how many times I've frantically looked for cleaners and ended up just using Dawn Dish Soap to get the job done. I will never ever doubt you again Dawn because you come through like NO OTHER! Ten stars!
Tracy F.
Orem, UT
I love using dawn on all my dishes it helps remove the grease so easy I don't have to struggle trying to scrub for long because a little product goes a long ways. It can be a bit pricey than other brands but it's amazing
•Dacoda L.
Blair, WI
This soap is a miracle worker. It can get gum out of hair sticky stuff off of fur of animals, and tough stains off of dishes! This soap even has a great smell! There is nothing bad to say about this soap! I would buy it over and over again, not to mention there is so many different scents to chose from.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?