BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Kyra U.
Goodyear, AZ
Just about the only dishwashing soap I use. Very affordable and smells great as well. It's effective on the dirtiest of dishes (including oily dishes). It's available at any grocery store and I would recommend purchasing it.
Lynette C.
Bronx, NY
I love Dawn dish soap. It's one of my preferences. I try to stock up on it when it's on sale, because it really smells pleasant and cleans dishes and pots squeaky clean. It cuts the grease faster than other dish detergents.
Lesly L.
This is the only dish soap I use! I don't like anything with scent since I'm allergic to a lot of things, even with this one I get reactions but now I use gloves when I wash dishes but dawn does real great cleaning products
desirea c.
Brownsville, PA
I love dawn. This is the only dish soap I use. Not only is it great for dishes but its good for any cleaning where grease is involved its not real harsh on your hands which is always good since I have to do dishes so often.
Amanda M.
I'm so old school, I use the original plain dish soap from dawn. The true age of time, as this has always worked and still works. I like that it's multipurpose, I can use it to clean dishes, clean floors, inflow drains, etc
Angie H.
Fairview Hts, IL
Best dish detergent there is. Cleans, cuts through grease, works great forgetting motor oil out of my husband's clothes and I love to use it to help kill fleas in the summer in my dogs. I will stick to this classic forever.
Colleen C.
Rochester, NY
This dish soap is all I buy, it gets the job done while cleaning the dishes not leaving anything left on it on leaving the soapy feeling I have tried the other scents but just stick to the original. good product. recommend.
Rachel P.
This is an amazing product! It cleans dishes well! I clean my makeup brushes with this and little bit of olive oil and it work amazing! It makes my makeup brushes look brand new again! And it makes the dishes look like new!
Lauren H.
Fayetteville, TN
Usually the two pack is a better deal for us because we use dawn for EVERYTHING! It is extremely effective. We use it to wash dishes, wash our dogs, and to remove stains from our clothes. I would recommend dawn to everyone.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
Excellent product great for dishes and removing hair color I bought it at my local jewel grocery store has a very nice sent very effective cuts Greece grime This is pots and pans very easily I will be buying again and again
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?