BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12037)
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Ree P.
Pitts, GA
Dawn original is the only dish soap there is in my eyes. It cuts grease on anything. It is good for washing dogs and cats to get rid of ticked and fleas. I use it to unstop clogs and to clean tire rims. There isn't anything I won't try Dawn original on, it's great.
Brooklynn K.
Coquille, OR
I will not buy any other dish soap ever again. I love dawn. It doesn't take a lot to clean a lot of dishes. It wipes away grease no problem. A little bottle goes a long way. One tiny little drop to get the job done. I highly recommend using dawn and only dawn. ❤❤❤❤
Jessica R.
Deville , LA
This is the best for multi tasking. I use it to cut the grease on clothes before washing as a pretreatment for grass stains. It smells good highly concentrated does great breaking up grease on dishes.
Odeimi H.
Love dawn i use it for everything in my household. It's a great product and the price is just right. Removes all grease from dishes. I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes and it works wonders. Definitely would recommend Dawn over and over again.
Kaylynn N.
I use this on my hair to be honest. It works great on my dishes too. But it works wonders on my hair. I use this 3 times a week at least. I have very oily scalp and this makes my hair feel so much better after just 1 wash. I will never buy another dish soap again.
Shaunice L.
This dish soap is my sister favorite, I like the color of it and the fact that they help the environment and animals in oil spills. It works pretty effectively and is fairly affordable. As far as cleaning it does appear to take the majority of grease of the dishes.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent, it cuts through any amount of stuck on food/grease and I love that they currently give proceeds to help animals :) I love that Dawn has so many other uses too - mainly as part of my homemade makeup brush cleaner!
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
This stuff works great! I use it for dishes, but I also use it for anxiety. If you put some of the blue dawn dish soap in a baggie (it has to be blue dawn) and freeze it, as soon as you put it on the bridge of your nose it calms you down and lowers your heart rate. It's amazing.
Heather L.
I use this stuff everyday leaves my dishes sparkling and smelling clean! Also you can use it to kill fleas on animals just let it sit on your pet for about 5 minutes and those suckers fall off like flies. I will continue buying this brand because I love it so much!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?