BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

Reviews (11901)
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I do not use this for my dishes. But i do use it in the washer if i need to get out oil stains. And i do use it mixed in the baking soda for a good scrubber. I also use it mixed with vinegar for a shower cleaner. I love it for cleaning just not cleaning my dishes.
Rochelle N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using dawn dish soap! It really gets the oils and grease off my dishes. You only need a few drops and it cleans really well. It gets  bubbly after you get water on the soap. It really makes my dishes look clean and whiter! I really would buy this again!
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
This is the best for multi tasking. I use it to cut the grease on clothes before washing as a pretreatment for grass stains. It smells good highly concentrated does great breaking up grease on dishes.
Emily P.
Can't say anything wrong with this. A little goes a long way and this soap gets very sudsie which I like. I'm also a fan of the advertising, with the duck. I hope that campaign is honest because it definitely swayed me a little bit. Overall great soap and branding.
Odeimi H.
Malabar
Love dawn i use it for everything in my household. It's a great product and the price is just right. Removes all grease from dishes. I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes and it works wonders. Definitely would recommend Dawn over and over again.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent, it cuts through any amount of stuck on food/grease and I love that they currently give proceeds to help animals :) I love that Dawn has so many other uses too - mainly as part of my homemade makeup brush cleaner!
Crissy B.
Fairport Hbr, OH
This will always be one of my favorites, not just because the smell reminds me of helping grandma clean up after Sunday dinner, but because it actually works. I keep a bottle at me shop, too, for when my hands get greasy because "Dawn takes grease out of you way!"
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
This stuff works great! I use it for dishes, but I also use it for anxiety. If you put some of the blue dawn dish soap in a baggie (it has to be blue dawn) and freeze it, as soon as you put it on the bridge of your nose it calms you down and lowers your heart rate. It's amazing.
Heather L.
I use this stuff everyday leaves my dishes sparkling and smelling clean! Also you can use it to kill fleas on animals just let it sit on your pet for about 5 minutes and those suckers fall off like flies. I will continue buying this brand because I love it so much!
Megan A.
Freeland, PA
I always say, don't fix it if it isn't broken! Dawn is a traditional dish soap and smells good on it's own. If it is gentle enough for baby ducks, it is gentle enough for me! I use it for everything, including my super stain remover and cleaning my make up brushes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?