BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
I have always used dawn. Does a good job cutting thru grease. Cost is okay. I buy at Sam’s club.
Ximena G.
Raleigh , NC
The original blue scent from dawn has to be my favorite I love the smell of this dish detergent
Candace B.
cyclone
Always use dawn. It's the only dish soap that I will use. Effective and not hard on your hands.
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
I'm actually allergic to Dawn so my dad washes the dishes. But it works great. Can't complain.
Cristi G.
Cleans dishes very well, a little goes a long way. This makes my sponge smell funky after use.
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
Cuts grease so easily. Do any irritate or dry out your hands. They have a variety of smells too
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very concentrate, I love this product I feel safe using this on my dog occasionally for showers
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
Knocks out messes. Breaks down dried on food. I also use it to get rid of oil spots on clothes
Carmen H.
Charlotte, NC
I buy the jumbo size of this at BJ's. I refill my old bottles. Saves time, money and the earth.
Danielle S.
Brenton, WV
Good for grease! In my opinion it doesn't really smell good or bad. I even bath the dog in it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?