BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This works great as dish soap. I've also used it as a dog shampoo bc it helps kill fleas and is sensitive on skin
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Always my go to for washing dishes. Huge plus that it helps kill fleas when my poor Yorkie happens to catch them
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Really cuts the grease from dishes and is great for stains in clothing. Dawn has a few great smelling dish soaps
Sally A.
There is no substitute for dawn. It is by far the best soap on the market. It's safe, effective, and affordable.
Tiffany A.
This is my favorite dish soap. It gets stuck on food off so easily and smells great. Easy on your hands as well.
Amanda P.
Richmond, VA
My go-to. Always does a great job with little effort. A little goes a long way making it a great buy every time.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
My go to, my number one all day everyday. Never let's me down ever, my hands are never dry after doing the dishes
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Gina R.
Chichester, NH
I love the lavender Dawn plus Olay one! I have terrible eczema, and it's the only one that doesn't irritate it!
Kelsey M.
Watertown, SD
Only brand and type of dish soap I will purchase. Good value because a tiny bit goes a long way. Very effective.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

back