BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kristy S.
Dawn dish detergent is the only brand I use. I trust the dawn brand. It cleans my dishes and helps loosen food.
Stina.lovee B.
San Diego
best dish soap ever ! I've been using it for years. also works great to remove makeup from brushes and sponges.
Cheryl G.
Melancthon
My favorite kind!!! It cleans well and don't leave a greasy grime. I also like the different scents available
Sia V.
Whitestone, NY
Works well to clean any mess. Not too strong scented. Cleans grease off easily and with out too much scrubbing
Brianna M.
Charlotte
This product cleans the dishes right away , a little goes a long way with this product! I love the smell also!
Amanda J.
Deland, FL
Dawn is my favorite brand.cuts the grease and food from my dishes. Smells awesome.I recommend dawn to everyone
Rosie H.
Inglewood, CA
Very soft on the skin and very easy to use a little bit goes a long way leaves dishes shiny and smelling great
Amy W.
Carrollton
Nice scent, keeps my dishes clean and streak free. This also works well as a dog shampoo for puppies with fleas
Lissete R.
San Diego, CA
Dawn is the best dish wasjing detergent. I even use it on my pets to get rid of fleas and its so gentle on them
Samera S.
Plano, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like it it does the job doesn't let my plates stay greasy after being washed I love it better then dishwasher
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?