BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Emily P.
Can't say anything wrong with this. A little goes a long way and this soap gets very sudsie which I like. I'm also a fan of the advertising, with the duck. I hope that campaign is honest because it definitely swayed me a little bit. Overall great soap and branding.
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
This is the best for multi tasking. I use it to cut the grease on clothes before washing as a pretreatment for grass stains. It smells good highly concentrated does great breaking up grease on dishes.
Nancy R.
Las Vegas
I tell you this soap removes the toughest grease in pans . I love it it's my number one thing to use when I'm washing dishes or even trying to scrub something out somewhere in my home . I reccomend it when it comes to actually doing the job it's soppose to .
amanda s.
Kansas City, MO
It just really is the best and less than a dollar more than the cheaper brands. Gets the job done and doesn't make my already dry skin even dryer. There's a reason it's used on animals effected by oil spills. It's been around forever and the chemicals are not harsh.
Odeimi H.
Malabar
Love dawn i use it for everything in my household. It's a great product and the price is just right. Removes all grease from dishes. I also use it to remove stains from my kids clothes and it works wonders. Definitely would recommend Dawn over and over again.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
Hands down the best soap. I use it for dishes, cleaning the tubs, even washing the dog once. It always works extremely well while requiring very little product per use. One bottle will last a long time, which is a huge plus for those of us who are budget conscious.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This is my go to dish detergent! With seven family members I have lots of dishes to keep squeaky clean and Dawn gets the job done. The are so many awesome smelling scents too!!
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
This is the only dish soap I use. I love the scent, it cuts through any amount of stuck on food/grease and I love that they currently give proceeds to help animals :) I love that Dawn has so many other uses too - mainly as part of my homemade makeup brush cleaner!
Anna L.
Buies Creek, NC
This stuff works great! I use it for dishes, but I also use it for anxiety. If you put some of the blue dawn dish soap in a baggie (it has to be blue dawn) and freeze it, as soon as you put it on the bridge of your nose it calms you down and lowers your heart rate. It's amazing.
Megan A.
Freeland, PA
I always say, don't fix it if it isn't broken! Dawn is a traditional dish soap and smells good on it's own. If it is gentle enough for baby ducks, it is gentle enough for me! I use it for everything, including my super stain remover and cleaning my make up brushes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?