BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
This dawn dishsoap is the best there is! It is so handy to have on hand! It is a miracle cleaner for just about everything! If you look it up on Pinterest there are so many uses for this dish soap besides just washing dishes!
Tiffani G.
Owasso, OK
Will never use another dish soap. Dawn is so popular because it WORKS. I work in the optometry field, and this soap is gentle enough that I use it for my frame cleaning, yet strong enough that it knocks out the grime and odor
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
You can't go wrong with a classic! This cleans so many different things so well! It is also the best pet shampoo ever! It kills fleas instantly. I started washing my dog in it and I could literally see the fleas running away!
Sandy B.
Westland
This is the only dish liquid iI use, not only is it great for washing dishes it as so is great for washing windows, pre-treating stains on laundry, it is also great for a flea shampoo for dogs! I will never use anything else!
Sara Z.
Classic. I've tried other brands-- okay, let me be honest, I don't wash the dishes, but my sig.other has tried other brands, and Dawn doesn't disappoint! Also, how could you possibly resist those little baby duck commercials?
Brandi P.
I have been using dawn soap for years now. I have tried others and I keep going back to dawn because it works the best. We have had dishes that had dinner caked on and Dawn always gets rid of the caked on food and the grease.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the best producer ever made. Hands down. I use it to do almost everything in my house. From my laundry, to mopping, to cleaning windows, to right down to doing my dishes. It'll cleaning absolutely anything! I love it!
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
I love Dawn! It's the only brand of dish soap we use, and it works amazingly well! We even use it on my daughter's bottles, bowls, and spoons. I like just the original blue dawn the best, but we've used just about every dawn!
Abby C.
Redmond, OR
This soap is always consistent in getting all the grease and gunk off my pots and pans. Works wonders every time. I'd highly recommend Dawn to anyone. Smells great, works great, can be used for other household things as well!
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I used to use Dawn dish soap all the time. And although I do think that it is a good product that is safe for the most part I think you can buy a greener and safer dish soap out there nowadays that dawn isn't my first choice.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?