BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
The only dish washing detergent I'll use is Dawn 2x concentrated.  The commercials say it all,  Dawn takes grease out of your way.  I've had to use 3 times the amount of bargain detergents and my dishes still felt greasy,  that's why Dawn dish detergent is the only one for me.
Daisy O.
Lemoore, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best I love how it lasts alot I put some in a regular empty Dawn container that I finished using from the previous months fill up with some soap and water and it will literally last me the longest time!
Angela L.
Portland, OR
Dawn is the best liquid dishwashing soap. You only need a very small amount to wash a full sink of dishes! You don't need to soak your pots and pans overnight, you only need to let the dawn sit on for 5-7 minutes to do the equivalent of this! This soap is gentle on your skin yet hard on food! Love it!
Lori L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They called this Dawn Original Scent, but to me it is jus Dawn Simply Clean. It has no extras in there and does the job just as well as the fancy Dawns, if not better. I have bought it at Walmart and The Dollar Tree. I will always recommend Simply Clean. Dawn Dishwashing Liquid Original Scent 21.6 Oz (3 Pack)
Olivia G.
Crystal River, FL
I've tried so many different dish soaps, but none even come close to being as good as Dawn is. It smells nice and clean; it suds up great; a little bit goes a long way. It's affordable, and I can always get it at my local dollar store or grocery store. My go to dish soap, and I will always repurchase.
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Best of the best. It keeps my dishes clean, a small amount goes a long way. I use the dishwasher mostly but still need to hand wash some items, and my bottle literally lasts me eternity. I also love that they help and save animals from oil spills. Will definitely be the only brand of dish soap I buy!
Tiffany L.
Lancaster
So dawn is my favorite when it comes to washing dishes. It cuts through grease wonderfully. You don’t have to change your water a thousand times over. What is also great is it smells good and you can use it for everything. It also great to get stains out of baby clothes. Best dish washing liquid ever!!!
Alyssa S.
I use Dawn because my mother uses Dawn. A little goes such a long way which makes the bottle last a pretty long time. Another cool use for it is cleaning eye glasses. My optometrist said he squirts a drop on each lens, rubs it in and rinses it in cold water and after drying they are squeaky clean.
Julia Mae B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
You can get a lot of dishes done with this dish soap! It's concentrated so you don't have to use as much and the bottle lasts a long time! The soap works very well on getting those tough grease spots off of your dishes!
Kaitlin D.
Catonsville, MD
Dawn is the gold standard for dish soap in our house. We have never used anything else and never will use anything else. It's effective and fresh smelling. I've never owned a dishwasher so everything is always hand wash and it does the job. It's inexpensive and I love what they do with wildlife centers.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?