BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Brittany J.
Philadelphia
Cuts grease so easily. Do any irritate or dry out your hands. They have a variety of smells too
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Very concentrate, I love this product I feel safe using this on my dog occasionally for showers
Nicole D.
Litchfield, NH
Ever since I was a little kid we've used good ole dawn for even the most sensitive situations.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only brand of dishwashing soap I use. It gets rid of ALL grease quickly and easily.
Shelb G.
Cicero, IN
I will onlyy use this brand and nothing else. My family has used them for years and I will too.
Queenslay4455 W.
VA
I hate clean dishes but this makes every thing fun. Puts some music on and then dang it so fun.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
Knocks out messes. Breaks down dried on food. I also use it to get rid of oil spots on clothes
Jessica M.
Virden, IL
Dawn is the best dish soap it comes in a variety of smells and has been a round for a long time
Nikki A.
Holbrook, AZ
I'm actually allergic to Dawn so my dad washes the dishes. But it works great. Can't complain.
Nikki H.
Stockbridge , GA
Don't have to use much and gets rid of grease. I use it for dishes and I wash my hands with it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?