BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Olivia H.
Helps get rid of those greasy messes. Gentle on hands as well. Not bad for cleaning muddy puppy paws
Kim H.
Clark, MO
Best soap hands down. Can be used on everything. I even use it on my cat who has fleas to kill them.
Madi G.
I love this! it definitely gets the job done and makes my dishes feel so clean. it smells wonderful.
🖤Pep🤘 C.
Hollis, OK
I have used this for many years. Cuts through grease. Gets my dishes clean. Smells nice and clean.
Shelby D.
Candler, NC
Hands down the best soap to get grease/stuck on food off of dishes. Classic kitchen cleaning item!
Abigail S.
Mercedes, TX
No other product like Dawn I love how it leaves my dishes very nice and clean! Love the smell also.
Fabre T.
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. I couldn't imagine life without this one. Ha ha. Perfect for me.
Christi W.
Marysville, MI
My favorite all time dishwashing liquid. Even gets grease out of clothes! Nothing compares to Dawn.
ASHLEY W.
Memphis, TN
Dawn is super good for everything but I hate how it makes my hands feel so dry after doing dishes.
Carla S.
Steelville, MO
Safe enough to use on baby bottles and everyday pots and pans. Smells good and leaves dishes clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?