BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Morgan M.
Northport, AL
A little seriously goes a long way! I use dawn to clean everything from dishes to my makeup brushes!
Oscar C.
Very good soap creates a lot of bubbles to get to all your dishes and make you feel the cleanliness.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love dawn! I use this to wash a lot of things. Dishes, makeup brushes, anything with oil or grease.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Mega Parent Expert
Good product. Price varies TREMENDOUSLY based on location (Walmart vs Dollar General vs Ollies etc).
Madi G.
I love this! it definitely gets the job done and makes my dishes feel so clean. it smells wonderful.
Nicole B.
Palm Coast , FL
Dawn is my favorite dishwashing liquid! I only buy this brand now. Works great on stains on clothing.
Bryana G.
Sunset, UT
I'm pretty simple and I like regular old dawn dish soap. It cleans the best and doesn't smell weird.
Jessica N.
Pacific, WA
The Dawn Ultra dishwashing liquid soap is amazing. It breaks down any oil, grease, and stuck on food.
Taylor L.
Springfield, NJ
This has been the dish soap that my family have used for as long as I can remember. Gets the job done
Rebecca M.
Not only do I use the blue Dawn on my dishes but it works great to get out tough stains in clothing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?