BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
faith g.
sheboygan, wi
Dawn is all i will ever use and ever have used! works fir everything! if I'm working on my car its what i use to wash my hands if i get grease in my hair i use it to wash my hair i use it for dishes for floors for everything!!!
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
The gold standard! A little goes a long way and we don't have a dishwasher so this is our best friend. It's great to scrub everything from set in pits and pans to a load of silverware. It's them clean and doesn't leave a film.
Ann V.
Harker Hts, TX
This product really cuts through the grease on my dishes! Other off brands tend to leave a slight residue but dawn leaves my cookware oil free! I also enjoy the fact it doesn't dry my hands out when I have to hand wash dishes.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
You can't go wrong with a classic! This cleans so many different things so well! It is also the best pet shampoo ever! It kills fleas instantly. I started washing my dog in it and I could literally see the fleas running away!
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the best producer ever made. Hands down. I use it to do almost everything in my house. From my laundry, to mopping, to cleaning windows, to right down to doing my dishes. It'll cleaning absolutely anything! I love it!
Dalila P.
Literally cuts through any type of grease! It was an amazing value on Walmart.com. Super effective on coconut oil, olive oil and Vegetable oil! Thank you Dawn washing dishes has become much easier and I will continue to buy!!
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
This has got to be hands down the best soap. Not only does it clean my dishes. But it gets even the toughest stains out of carpet and clothing. It's very inexpensive but very effective. I fe come d this to everyone and anyone
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
This dawn dishsoap is the best there is! It is so handy to have on hand! It is a miracle cleaner for just about everything! If you look it up on Pinterest there are so many uses for this dish soap besides just washing dishes!
Sandy B.
Westland
This is the only dish liquid iI use, not only is it great for washing dishes it as so is great for washing windows, pre-treating stains on laundry, it is also great for a flea shampoo for dogs! I will never use anything else!
Samantha C.
Union City, OK
I like dawn a lot! I normally wash our dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. The only thing is I have to use the kind that has hand softening in it because after a while elbow deep in soap, it gets hard on your hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?