BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Drew M.
Huntington, WV
Let me be clear, if anyone tells you that whatever brand they use is just as good as dawn, never trust them again because they are liars! There is no company or product that can compare to the effectiveness of dawn. Completely unmatched and not even expensive anyway!
Jessie S.
This is the best dishwash ever! And you can even wash your pets with it! Smells clean and gets all the grease and grime off super quick! Highly recommend! I like to use this soap with a rough sponge for best results!
Abby C.
Brimfield, IL
This not only gets the dishes perfectly spotless, it also smells so good! It's never failed to get the job done just right every time. I wouldn't pick any other brand of dish soap to use. It's very affordable and I am definitely going to continue to buy this product.
Karen M.
Bell, CA
i love Dawn! its awesome! with just a little drop it really cleans all your dishes! it last long and it really makes it easier to clean the dishes!  wouldn't t change it at all. it doesn't give my hands a rash or anything like that. i truly recommend it to everyone
Olivia B.
Conway, SC
This stuff is great. It cleans so well and can be used on more than just dishes. I also mix it with peroxide and baking soda to get stains out of clothes. It works wonders. I can get a small bottle, and it will last awhile because a little really goes a long way.
Cheyanne D.
Crossville, TN
Love this soap. Its the only kind of dish soap I will use. I buy it at WalMart. Last longer than the cheap brand. Its worth the bang for your buck. I will for ever buy Dawn dish soap. I always buy the larger size bottle though. It take me 1month or more to use it.
Kaylynn N.
Frankfort
I use this on my hair to be honest. It works great on my dishes too. But it works wonders on my hair. I use this 3 times a week at least. I have very oily scalp and this makes my hair feel so much better after just 1 wash. I will never buy another dish soap again.
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
The best dish soap you can buy. It seriously cuts through the toughest of grease and it's the only dish soap that actually gets my dishes clean. I refuse to buy any other brand and I only stick with the original blue as I feel it works better than the scented formulas.
Valyn J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use the original scented dawn dish liquid because it works the best. It cuts through greasy messes and cleans the best out of all others I have tried. The smell is really nice and you really can't beat the price for getting the best clean. I always buy this one.
Nancy R.
Las Vegas
I tell you this soap removes the toughest grease in pans . I love it it's my number one thing to use when I'm washing dishes or even trying to scrub something out somewhere in my home . I reccomend it when it comes to actually doing the job it's soppose to .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?