BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Morgan M.
Monroe, LA
This dish liquid is so powerful. I use it to bathe my dog in. It leaves him smelling super clean. It is also super effective in cleaning my dishes as well. It doesn't leave a residue on the dishes after. It keeps my hands soft as well. It smells great as well. I would definitely recommend this to people.
Ally P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I ever buy. It is the most effective at a reasonable price. I find I use it in different ways than just for dishes as well. It works great for cleaning sports hats that get sweat ring. I also use it in a spray bottle with white vinegar to clean the showers in my household.
Haleigh M.
Best dish soap for hand washing or washing dishes in the sink. Doesnt dry out my hands. I use for my pets when they are super dirty as well and works great! Costs a little more than some brands but its well worth it!
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The blue dawn liquid soap is our go to in the kitchen and for pets (suspecting fleas).  The grease fighting power with this is amazing.  Butter and oil from cooking comes right out while guaranteeing sanitation.  Now that I have read other reviews, I can not wait to try it around the house for other needs.
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
Hands down, Dawn is the best liquid dish soap. It lifts oils, greasy messes, and stuck on food better than any other brand I've tried, even in cold water! It is the go to for not only dishes, but dusty nick-nacks, dirty pets, dirty hands, makeup sponges and brushes, and occasionally laundry messes.
teresa c.
I use Dawn exclusively in my home. Not only is it strong enough for tough dishes, it is gentle enough to use on animals. My dog got fleas and I was told to dip the flea comb in warm water with some sudsy dawn and comb him. He enjoyed the warm massage and I enjoyed the fleas coming up trapped in the bubbles. That worked better than all of the pricey flea shampoos we tried before hearing about this trick. Dawn all the way!
Rita A.
New Braunfels
I have used Dawn for years because it is so effective at its job.  It is disappointing in the scent it leaves in sponges and dishtowels, however.  I buy the product at WalMart.  THe fragrance is ok in the bottle but is nasty as it drys on the sponge. I will buy again for certain chores but not day to day use.
Meleah A.
I support this brand because it's known to help ducks in oil spills, and I like knowing it's safe and gentle to use. I wash dishes by hand and use this or Palm Olive. I don't see a difference between those two brands.
Rachel R.
I love this soap. I have a dog and I use dawn to wash him to rid of any possible fleas because it's so safe for his skin! Not to mention how easily it cleans greasy bowls and dishes or baked on food on cookie sheets! I have used Joy and other products, but I use way less Dawn for the exact same job!
Kimberly L.
Cumberland
The only dish washing detergent I'll use is Dawn 2x concentrated.  The commercials say it all,  Dawn takes grease out of your way.  I've had to use 3 times the amount of bargain detergents and my dishes still felt greasy,  that's why Dawn dish detergent is the only one for me.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?