BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Ashley B.
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap I use! Love the variety of scents and fights tough grease with ease!
Sarah W.
Philadelphia, PA
I only use dawn it's the best! And it's so easy on your hands as well. It is also good to use on animals
Casey C.
Knoxville, TN
This is literally the only kind I use! classic smell and classic clean! doesn't over dry my hands either.
Samantha M.
Minneapolis, MN
All i use. Works great on tuff stains, grease and food build up while very gentle and soft on the hands.
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best to get dishes clean and get stains of of clothes. You can use dawn for a lot of things.
Rachel L.
Kissimmee, FL
Love dawn soap. The only soap i ever use nothing else lasts long enough or gets soapy better then DAWN!!!
amy m.
Richand MI
Dawn is the only liquid dish detergent that I use. I actually prefer using the green apple scented dawn!
Cassandra D.
Works great on all of my dishes! I even use it on my makeup brushes. Pulls the makeup build up right out!
MarĂ­a M.
Love using this product,it leaves my dishes clean and sparkling. I really think its a must have product.
Alex C.
Clearwater, FL
This is the original! How can you go wrong? It's tough on dishes, but its still super gentle on my skin.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?