BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
vanessa r.
Tulsa, OK
This soap does it all! I love using it on my dishes and even in my dog whenever it has a flea problem!!!
tess g.
This stuff is great for cutting through grease. It also works well for getting baby poop out of fabric :)
Lisa B.
Dawn ultra concentrated dish liquid- the only dish liquid we trust! Gentle on hands and tough on dishes.
melissa p.
Naugatuck
Only Dish soap I will ever buy. Store brands try to duplicate Dawns awesome power...but never come close!
Robin S.
Viper, KY
The only dishwashing liquid I use. I have never been disappointed with dawn. It a product I can count on
Jalayna P.
Council Blfs, IA
This is the only dish soap that I use. It cuts the grease of the dishes and it doesn't have a bad smell.
Faith H.
73132
I really enjoy this! It cleans everything and it is gentle! It cleans the toughest stains and kills fleas
Tay W.
This soap is the only one on the market that isn't too expensive and helps effectively clean the dishes.
Cassandra D.
Works great on all of my dishes! I even use it on my makeup brushes. Pulls the makeup build up right out!
Jennifer K.
Austin, TX
Works well, like dish soap should. Generic brands probably work just as well. Effective at doing the job.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?