BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love this dish soap! I feel like it's gets my dishes the cleanest & works great! Not at all expensive! Great product!
Kimberly R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap! I cannot think of another to take its place! The only brand I trust to help me clean my dishes.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
The best dishwashing liquid I've used works wonders on tough grease it has a great price range for a quality product.
Jillian P.
Winona Lake, IN
I've almost alway used Dawn original, whenever I have strayed and got something cheaper I've always been disappointed
Jocie C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great dish soap! It removes the grease and stuck on stains. I also use it to wash my beauty blender and some brushes.
Maria G.
Las Vegas
For me is the number One Dish Soap .
Its just great on my dishes though on grease stains .
It has a Nice fresh scent.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have always used for dishes recently started using for dogs to kill the fleas that we cannot kill with anything else
Kelly K.
I still like the original Dawn dish soap. It a great price. I don't find it necessary to purchase antibacterial soap
Tamarra E.
Greensboro
It is one of the dish detergent brands that my household family uses. I really like it and you should give it a try.
Kristina T.
New Port Richey, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish soap because it doesn't smell bad and its gentle. I even use it on my dog sometimes when I wash her
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Amazon