BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
I love this stuff! It works so well with dishes,but also on dogs, a little bit gets rid of ticks and fleas!
Estefany A.
San jose, Ca
A little goes a long way! Lasts long removes tough grease fast. Great price. Leaves hands feeling soft too!
Missy H.
The best. So good I never even try any other. Cuts grease, cleans best. I have been using it for 35 years!
Christina S.
This is an old staple for our household. It is a trustworthy product that we always go back to. We love it.
Destiny K.
Lakewood , CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
No better soap out there. I hand wash dishes because we don't have a dish washer and this goes a long way.
Stephanie C.
Vansant, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is a wonderful dish washing detergent. It really cuts the grease. Would recommend this to my friends.
Katie D.
Bailey, MS
Dawn is my favorite dish liquid. It is thick and bubbles up so well. It really cleans my dishes deep down!
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always keep buying the same one. I don't like the other scents and the original one does the job for me.
Marie J.
Commack, NY
This dishwashing liquid absorbs into a sponge well and suds up great! The soap really cuts through grease.
Karina L.
All time favorite really getsbthe job done takes off the grease of the plates will keep using this product
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?