BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lisa C.
Springfield
The only dish soap I will use.. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original   it has way more uses that just to wash dishes. It also can be used on cars, anything w oil and greese. This is the best stuff to use. There' many uses for this product . You can find all its uses on pintrest or on there Web site.
Katharine G.
Oakland, TN
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid is my favorite pick when washing dishes. It smells great without being overpowering. The price isn't too high and because it's concentrated I use less of it. It cleans dishes better than any dish soap I've bought. Whenever I go shopping for dish detergent I look for this brand above the rest.
Nicole F.
Luthvle Timon, MD
Dawn really is great on grease and grime. This soap helps me clean anything. In combination with my steel wool pad, I can clean anything in the sink. Worth the money. I got a huge container from Sam's Club last year, and it's lasted me... well over a year! And I hand wash my dishes. I don't have to use a lot of it. Great product.
Kimberly G.
Brunswick , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff can’t be beat! It cleans and removes the oily film on your dishes and cookware, yet it’s still gentle enough to save wildlife! Amazing! It’s offered at a great price and lasts a long time because a little bit goes a long way. I use this for dishes I don’t put in the dishwasher and I’m pretty sure I will continue to use it!
Sandra M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap that truly works! I always buy others, and keep coming back to this. It has a thick enduring consistency and makes so much bubble foam, you don't need a whole bottle just to wash a sink full of dishes. Try it!
Kathleen B.
Jefferson, GA
I've tried other dish soap at a lesser price and always end up coming back to Dawn. Though it costs a bit more than than other brands, it's worth every penny. It's soft on my hands, the scent is always great no matter which one I choose, and it does an excellent job of breaking down super tough stuck on food on pans especially.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use Dawn on everything. To bath the dogs, to wash the dishes, clean the carpets, wash down the walls, to get stains out. The list is endless. I love having a product that is so mutli used. The price is great and it works amazing.
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is fantastic dish soap. It is the best at getting grease off my pots and pans. I never buy anything else. It may cost a little more then store brand but it is worth it. I love the way it smell! So clean. I almost always buy the original blue one. I find that I don't use my dish washer as much because Dawn gets my dishes so clean
Emily M.
Brownsville, TX
This is my holy grail dishwashing liquid and I literally never buy a different one because this one works so well. Very little goes such a long way and it takes me about 2 months to go through a regular sized bottle (and I do wash dishes daily) so it impresses me. I love the scent and I love that they help animals most of all
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This dish soap is great because it gets rid of all the bad smells of the food in the sink. It's effective and removes all the horrible stains in a few brushes leaving the items clean and even with a glow! It also smells great getting rid of all the bad smells! Another pro for me is how it leaves your hands with great softness!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?