BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Andrea L.
Portland, OR
Love Dawn for everything. It's tough and gentle at the same time. It cleans my dishes well and suds up as much as I want. I've even used it to clean stains on my laundry. The only thing I don't like is the price, it's expensive so I always wait for a sale and a coupon.
Monique e.
Bakersfield, CA
i only use dawn dish soup for my dishes and i use it to wash my dog and to spot treat my clothes and it is a good price and a smells good i would buy it again! it is very effective and i will keep buying it for al my needs! its is the best i have tried  cuts oil well!
Maygan R.
Mobile, AL
A few weeks ago, I ran out of Dawn dish soap. Only then did I realize just how strong and magical it really is. Also that it made my life much simpler than the cheaper brand I got on sale. Let's just say I made a special trip to the store for a new bottle of Dawn 😄 !
Chrissy T.
Bend, OR
I enjoy this soap. Some make my hands dry when I am doing the dishes but this one does not. I think it smells good and cleans my dishes very well. I love the small bottle to keep on the sink and just refill it with a big one. Love this product and usually buy in bulk
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
This is the only liquid dish soap that I use. A regular sized bottle will last you a very long time if you're not using too much at once. It has a pleasant, non-overwhelming scent and doesn't leave any kind of residue on your hands. Will buy this time and time again.
Shanda C.
Charleston,WV
This is my favorite Dawn Dish liquid by far. I love how it only takes a little bit compared to others to cut the greasiness off of my dishes. I also found it for a great deal of only $1.00 for the smaller size at my Dollar Tree so it's definitely worth stocking up on.
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
I love this dish soap. I used to buy the cheaper generic store brand because I'm cheap but I ended up using so much of it. With Dawn I use so little every time and it's always enough and cuts through that grease. Best dish soap I've ever used and I will continue to buy this.
Mary C.
Greenville, SC
This has so many uses in my home. One bottle lasts a very long times since you only need a small amount to do most jobs. This product is effective yet gentle. Can even be used on hands and doesn't leave them cracked or dried. Will definitely repurchase again and again!
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
My Absolute favorite dish detergent in the world.  I don't like any other brand. I buy the big bottle from BJ's because I like to use it for other areas of my home and on my pets.   I'm not spending a lot of money and I always have coupons to purchase it.  Fav
Karen M.
Bell, CA
i love Dawn! its awesome! with just a little drop it really cleans all your dishes! it last long and it really makes it easier to clean the dishes!  wouldn't t change it at all. it doesn't give my hands a rash or anything like that. i truly recommend it to everyone
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?