BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Shellie M.
Jersey Shore, PA
Dawn is the only dish soap, or soap period that gets the grease off my guys. My husband and two boys are always into some kind of motor fixing something getting oil, grease, or something on then. Dawn cuts through it like magic
Savannah S.
Bloomfield, NY
A great product for cleaning dishes and more! I feel like Dawn gets my dishes clean easily and thoroughly. I also use it to clean walls and tough laundry spots. This helped get Desitin out of my twins' clothes without a trace!!
Chantel K.
Aiea, HI
Dawn is the best soap for washing dishes. You know a product is great when it's used to clean oil/grease from wildlife. I refuse to use any other product to wash dishes. My dishes feel clean & there is no residue after rinsing.
Danielle P.
Hanford, CA
Love using this soap because it always gets my dishes so clean and smelling good and it's always the best when u let it soak with something that has grease in it because it just breaks it down so good and it does it really fast
Linda H.
Akron, OH
I mix with bleach and I know you're not supposed to but together with a little bleach this will clean anything. I scrub walls, floors, dishes, and even the toilet. It doesn't even break me out and I'm allergic to a lot of soap.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
This is the best dish soap hands down. You don't have to use a lot as it is extra concentrated and it really does work better than most at cutting through grease. I have noticed as well my hands don't dry out as much with this.
Lindsey-Star D.
Hill City, SD
I've used this same soap since I've lived in my own. It cleans amazing! However, it makes sponges and rags smell like mildew in a very short time. For that reason, I've tried other brands, but always come back to the original!
Marisa M.
Very good dish detergent cut greasy dishes and leaves a great fresh scent in my kitchen . You can find dawn everywhere its very inexpensive item . It never lets me down when I need to wash my dishes , I recommend to everyone .
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn Platinum dish detergent is a must have in any busy moms home. I've never seen anything work so quickly to remove baked on crud. I don't even have to soak my dishes to get them clean. I will never switch from this product!
Dani G.
Mcallen, TX
The best soap there is out there! It works with on my dishes and I also use it to wash my makeup brushes and it works wonders! It leaves them clean and disinfected I know that's not the purpose of this soap but I just love it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?