BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I use this every time I wash the dishes. Gets all the tough food stains off my dishes and smells terrific.
Kenya J.
Dawn guys grease like magic, it smells nice and is affordable. I love a detergent that makes lots of suds.
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used dawn liquid dish detergent when I washed my dishes and they get clean well by using dawn detergent.
Kenya J.
Dawn cuts grease like magic, it smells nice and is affordable. I love a detergent that makes lots of suds.
Destiny O.
This does not leave a strong smell and does leave the dishes slimy. I have had no issues with this product.
Alicia R.
I always use dawn whenever I hand wash my dishes gets all the scum off and works well on pans with grease!
Jennifer W.
Lockport, NY
Cleans so well not only dishes but works for so many other things also. No need to buy any other dish soap
Ashleigh B.
Baltimore
I ONLY use Dawn. It's easily the most effective soap and I don't need to use too much, so it lasts forever.
The only one i use. use for everything even gentle engouh for pets bath. tough on dirt and gentle on hands
Jorden W.
Great smell. Tough on grease but not you're hands. Had lots of soap suds if needed during you're cleaning.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?