BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rebecca R.
Leaves dishes clean and grease free. Super soft on my hands and doesn't leave them dried out like other soaps
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I use the blue to make my own makeup brush cleaner :-)
Lisa T.
Smells good and gets the job done!! Plus it is gentle enough to bathe our dog and it helps treat for fleas!!
JaeLynn B.
Cincinnati
Only dish detergent I use. I don't need much to wash a whole load of dishes and it doesn't dry my hands out.
Pebbles K.
BUFFALO, SC
Then only dish soap I will use. The soap is not only good for dishes it's great for animals covered with oil.
Kayla S.
Temple Terr, FL
I have had the same large bottle of dawn for almost a year now. Little soap is needed and goes a long way.
Chandler M.
The best dishwashing detergent. Hate the price though. I’ll opt for the store brand unless there is a sale.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
I only buy dawn dish soap. And you can use it for more than just dishes! Dawn is a great stain remover too!
Bianca B.
yuba city, ca
The bubbles, that cleanliness, and smell, everything is so good, this is the only brand I buy of dish soap
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
In all my years of dish washing my go to dish soap is dawn original. It's even great to use as a pet wash.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?