BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rebecca R.
Leaves dishes clean and grease free. Super soft on my hands and doesn't leave them dried out like other soaps
Amyah J.
This smells really good and it cleans really well! But this gets throught the grimey food and stuck on food .
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I use the blue to make my own makeup brush cleaner :-)
Megan B.
Crown City, OH
Best dish soap at cutting grease. Makes my dishes sparkle, and it doubles as a nice flea shampoo when needed.
Lisa T.
Smells good and gets the job done!! Plus it is gentle enough to bathe our dog and it helps treat for fleas!!
Iris G.
Huntington beach
that's the only sope to wash my dishes it takes off all the oils that the dishes have and I remove it so fast
Pebbles K.
BUFFALO, SC
Then only dish soap I will use. The soap is not only good for dishes it's great for animals covered with oil.
Ximena R.
Whittier, CA
Always purchase this product because you can never go wrong with it, it really makes it easier to wash dishes
Ashley M.
Clarksville, TN
This is the best grease cutting dish soap ever. I will never use anything other than this to wash my dishes.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
Only Dawn for me. I've tried palmolive and it doesn't stay sudsy and didn't seems to break up grease as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?